GIRLS: Would you date a guy who is "skinny fat" (guys, would you date a girl who is skinny fat)?

Girls are asked if they'd date x guy. Guys are asked if they date x girl. So here's my question to you. Would you, guy or girl, date a member of the opposite sex who is "skinny fat." (yes that is a real thing, I suggest googling it)

• Yes, I would date a person who is skinny- fat (google it if you don't know what it is))
  • No, I would not date a person who is skinny-fat (google it if you don't know what it is))
  • Show Results
I would, body is not the most important thing

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's not that big of a deal.

• I feel the same way I guess

• What about the reverse of that?

• I don't think girls prefer it, but they don't mind. But I think most guys prefer it

What Girls Said 2

• Unless they were my absolute soul mate (hahaha...) Nope.

• Not my preference but meh it's ok.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, especially if she should had a pretty face.

• I just googled it, it basically asks would you date an average person? because the only difference is that people who aren't 'skinnyfat' are muscular or super tone...

• Yeah, that's true. I suppose the average person is sort of "skinny fat" especially in America

• The average adult person in the USA is about 10 lbs below being obese.

• Very true
      America is divided into extremes.
      Europe isn't divided into such extremes as much. It's more about just being healthy