How to help my anorexic girlfriend?

I fell in love with a beautiful girl from the golden coast.. But ever since then, things have gone down hill. She has started to make lots and lots of money from her workout plan and has become completely self obsessed, stuck up and has started to use drugs. She has become a plastic surgery ADDICT and has told me multiple times that she's too good for me. She is now starting to look so unhealthy that I think she has become anorexic she won't eat nothing now, and it looks like she is dying.. Her face don't look the same because of her plastic surgery and now she wants to get married. I love her to death but I don't know if I want to marry a self obsessed skeleton.. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should communicate to her about how you feel. If she agrees to get help with her anorexia, get her to a therapist and a support group.

What Guys Said 1

• She needs psychiatric help. If it is anorexia its potentially deadly. She has a very low opinion of herself. If you can't get through to her you might try an intervention with her family

What Girls Said 1

• She won't be able to think rationally about her condition - involve a family member or (ideally) healthcare professional about the suspected anorexia