Is he interested? If yes, how do I ask him to hang out?

I'm texting a guy that is so hard to text! He asks me barely any questions and doesn't reply when I don't ask him anything basically! When he is texting me he's nice and after not texting a couple of days he texted me today asking how my weekend was so I think he is just bad at texting. I want to hang out becaus I liked him when we first met but don't know how to bring it up because conversation is so dull. So is he interested and how do I bring up hanging out?

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be I've met a lot of shitty texters bjt generally I just don't get along with awkward people, ask him to hang out I hope it works out

What Guys Said 1

• ask him out for coffee maybe? it's a good start basically :-)

What Girls Said 2

• he's not interested. it seems he texts you only when he hasn't heard from you for a few days or he's bored, or both.

Don't bother with him. You can respond, but don't be enthusiastic about it. Show him just as much interest he shows you, which isn't much at all...

• Just straight up ask him to hang out some time