Did I take this too far?

Ok so if anyone knows me on here you'll know that I'm dating someone.
So we've been dating for about 4 and a half months now and when we first started dating we were both very new to it. So we promised to take things slow and we also promised each other that we wouldn't go to far. (as in we aren't taking this relationship past making out)
So anyway we were making out and things started to get very intense. I'll spare you the details. Anyway we both get very into it and I ended up basically taking her shirt off and well... It got bad neither of us stopped but we didn't go past me feeling her up.
So afterwards I apologized to her (around 20 times) and she said it's fine and she actually kinda liked it.
So ever since we started dating I've had a fear of hurting her of taking advantage of her and I'm wondering if this is going to far.
I really don't want her to think of me worse for this or something like that but I'm just over all scared.

Alright so it has appeared to me that I thought she said she liked it but this is her exact quote.
"I don't know where I stand I mean it was (SOMEWHAT) enjoyable"

Most Helpful Girl

• It's alright. Even if she "somewhat" enjoyed it and didn't tell you "no" then you did not take advantage of her. If she said no, and you continued, that's taking advantage.

What Girls Said 3

• Of her feedback is positive than you did nothing wrong. She'll tell you when you've crossed a boundary

• She said she liked it, you're fine. If she tells you to stop & you don't. That's when you've gone to far.

• If she said she liked it there's no problem!!

What Guys Said 2

• If she doesn't object to it, then no you are not taking advantage of her. Just let her know if at anytime she feels uncomfortable, she needs to let you know, and you'll stop.

• Ya didn't take advantage of her
    ya just both got carried away and let last take over
    totally natural
    totally fine dude