Does it suck when you really like someone?

does it suck when you really like someone. but they don't feel the same way. and you had great date ideas too

Most Helpful Girl

• It sucks so bad I don't even wanna talk about it right now.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes it sucks :( because you wish you could stop thinking about that person but for some reason is harder than you think. But ypu can eventually move on

• Lol I absolutely hate having crushes because every single one of them turn out to not feel the same way about me and it really really does suck!

• Lol it TOTALLY sucks.

• Yesssssssssss

• Yes it really hurts

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on our current relationship.

If we're strangers that socialize in different circles, yeah it sucks big time because that guarantees nothing will ever happen and conversations will be awkward at best. Either failure to make a move or making a move and getting bitch slapped by reality TOTALLY sucks.

If we've been hanging out for a while and come to realize something amazing is happening between us, it's a great feeling. I'll never forget it. Falling for someone is one of the best feelings in the world.

• I'm guessing so ^6

• Can do
    but ya move onwards and upwards

• Yes, it is called one-way traffic and really sucks :(

• OMG I just noticed I have never had this issue because for me the girls always made the first move lol I'm so lucky thank God