What is the ideal height for a man?

I'm absolutely obsessed with height--mostly because I know how important it is for physical attractiveness and dating. I'm exactly 5'7, and I plan to use surgery to get taller. Anyways, what is the ideal height for a man? Is it 6'0? 6'1? Or taller? I can reach about 6'0-6'1 through surgery.

Most Helpful Guy

• 7'6"

Not all women like it but a few do, and you get your pick of them, plus you get a free multimillion dollar job as an NBA center.

• Funny you say that, I was reading an article about how the easiest way to become a millionaire is to be born over 7'0 as an American. I forget the exact numbers but its something like a 20% chance of making the NBA and becoming a millionaire.

What Girls Said 5

• Nooo! Surgery is not worth it. Your height is fine! It's not even short. There's no general ideal height. It differs from every person so I wouldn't count on it. You can find a nice girl either shorter or taller for you. I'd say to work on your confidence instead of wasting money on a unnecessary surgery.

• I'm sorry, I just can't live with myself at my height. I'll probably be ok at 5'10, though.

• I can totally work on my confidence, but I would like an honest, no BS answer as to whether or not I can be as hot as a tall guy.

• Honestly. Yes. Only because Im 5'11" sooo I tend to go for these guys.

• 6'2, 6'3ish. But 6' is good too.

• by the way, stop trying to be the "ideal male" and start trying to be the ideal you :)

• Girls like guys who have something sexy about them. Maybe it's as simple as height, maybe it's something else. You don't need to be tall to have sexy features. Maybe it's your voice, maybe it's your ability to draw, maybe it's your beard, maybe it's the color of your skin. Maybe it's your ability to make a girl laugh. Maybe it's the way you care. Maybe it's your fancy car. What girls find sexy differs from girl to girl and I guarantee you there are girls out there who will find aspects of you sexy.

• Yeah, I hope. I'll probably still get surgery in the future, but if you're being honest, I can be happy with who I am until then.

• I think most girls like 5' 10" - 6'

• I prefer anywhere from 5'10 to 6'2

• I'm 5'8" so 5'10" to 6'1"

• How can I beat out men taller than me in physical attractiveness if I'm only 5'7?

• You don't :) it's not a competition. Instead find a girl who finds you incredible the way you are

• Well lol I'd like to find a beautiful woman myself. I have to be good-looking enough to find one.

What Guys Said 2

• My height (5'8''ยจ) xD

OK, I'm joking. I'd love to be taller, but I know I won't. So the best thing to do is accepting your height because I don't think it'll matter if a girl truly loves you. We're not perfect.

• 5'8 I guess

• But don't get into surgery you're not short

• I've pretty much already decided on surgery a long time ago. I just can't live with myself at my height.