Why does asking a girl out suck so much?

From a guy's point of view, asking a girl out sucks, they give you no hints (not typically, although sometimes they do but most of the time they don't) to whether or not they like you or not, then if they don't like you, then its ALWAYS awkward when you see them again. I just hate it. Do any other guys feel the same? And for the girls out there why don't you girls give us guys more hints?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with your points. I hate it too. It's the fact literally every girl in my life has rejected me (90% of the reason I hate asking out girls.)

• I agree, I haven't been rejected by every girl, but every since I gained weight for circumstances beyond my control women don't even look at me the same anymore, I don't want to be heavy, I never wanted to be heavy, my body has failed me so many times that I am sick of the dating scene.

• Weight has nothing to do with it. Girls only care about money really.

Trust me, MANY overweight men can laid. Men are visual, women are greedy and want money.

What Girls Said 3

• lmao if a girl is giving you 0 hints, she might just not be interested in you at all. Ever thought of that?

• None of the girls I have been interested in or crushed on in my life have given me any indication of romantic interest, lol.

• With this logic, I guess there hasn't been a single girl interested in me in my entire life.

• I give literally the most obvious hints that I like a guy. I'm so obvious about it that literally everyone knows. My friends, both guys and girls, know. if the guy doesn't catch on to the fact that I like him, then either he wasn't interested in me OR he's really just that stupid. I know there are some girls out there who aren't too obvious when displaying their affections for a guy, but for me, it's pretty damn obvious.

• It's not as big of a deal as people make it. Ask them, if they say no, move on to the next. One is bound to say yes.

• Yea but you don't have to ask anyone out, and have the fear of rejection, I mean some girls do this, but that is not the norm most of the time.

What Guys Said 4

• Alright, you're making something out of nothing. There are safe ways for guys to ask girls without the fear of rejection. What I'm about to tell you is meant to gauge the girls interest level in you. This way, you know straight off the bat how she feels about you. No more guess because you're measuring her interest in you at every turn without asking her.

First of all, you have to look at dating as a numbers game. If you know the probabilties you learn to expect some loss.
    Out of every 10 girls you ask out, 7 will say No, 3 will say Yes, 2 will call at the last minute to cancel, and 1 will actually go out with you.

Secondly, when you meet a girl you like always ask for the phone number before leaving. If she gives it to you, you're off to a good start. If she doesn't, you just had instant feedback of her interest level and move on to the next.

By knowing the above, you will begin to see asking girls out in a different light. A few rejections will not make you into a woman hater since you know it's supposed to happen this way. By doing the aforementioned, you will eventually find a girlfriend.

• Your "numbers" game is flawed. You can't say that is true for every guy. If a man is wealthy, nine out of ten girls will go out with him (easily.)\

• rwfrg4g4gg, there are a few gold diggers out there, but most women are not. You are assuming that nine out of ten women are gold diggers. This is flawed on your part. The number is actually rather small. These women are easily weeded out because they expect an expensive ride. Most women are in it for love with a guy they find physically appealing, that can make them laugh, is respectful, and a gentleman. Yes, the guy needs to have a job but need not be a millionaire.

• This is why I haven't really asked out a girl... I asked one out after she kind of already asked me earlier, but that was a friend type thing. And I asked my crush out by texting her and asking if she could hang out.

• Don't make it so awkward yourself. Be confident when you do it while being able to accept no. If they feel awkward afterwards when you've accepted and moved on that's on them. Also moving on relatively quickly can actually completely change a girl's point of view on you (sometime).

• i don't ask people out lol I'm too nervous they ask me out surprisedly I always thought the guys ask a girl out.