If a man keeps getting rejected by women?

So if a man keeps getting rejected by every woman he approaches, does that mean there is something wrong with him, or is he approaching the wrong type of women?

Please note that this man has no apparent 'flaws', is quite social, humorous, looks above average, is confident and also has decent education and a reasonably good job. And also, he is not approaching women in inappropriate or perverted ways.

P. S. I have also included a third poll option, just in case

• There is something wrong with him
  • He isn't approaching the right type of women
  • He is just the unluky 'foreverr alone' guy, and should give up on women
The 'man' I mention is me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're not approaching the right women? Maybe it is you.
    I consider myself about average, eh personality, and I'm not desperate when I ask out guys. Yet I've been rejected by all the guys I ask out. And I ask out the geeky, shy guys cuz they're my type.
    Some guys love to say "all girls have to do is ask out a guy, especially nerd/shy ones, and he'll say yes". Lmao. NOT TRUE. Unless I've just been getting ridiculously unlucky with my 100% rejection rate :/ Or I'm that ugly haha.

I don't know. Maybe you and I both are only approaching those who we like, but we're unfortunate enough that they don't like us back
    #FOREVERALONE :c

• That's unfortunate. You seem like a good catch

• @watermelonoma relax!!! I'm just yanking your chain lol I know you're not biased. Haha, I gotta stop fucking with people, this is why half of GaG can't stand me :P

• oh lol. well that's fine then. I just feel like i have to set the record straight. You're cool, and you're someone i want to talk to more, but i don't want you feeling that i won't like you because you aren't white =)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea until I know what types of women you're approaching and how you're going about it.

• I don't usually approach random women, it is always someone I have at least talked to.

And about my approach... I have tried taking it slow as well as approaching directly. Whenever i took it slow, I was friend-zoned and whenever i used the direct approach, I was turned down as well.
      Most of the time, when I was rejected, the common reason I got was 'You're too perfect for me, and I'm sure my imperfections would break us up some day. So you need to date someone at the same level of perfection as you". I'm sure they were just lying or trying to let me down gently, because no human being is 'too perfect'. At least I know I'm not.

• Doesn't seem like you're doing anything blatantly wrong so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say those women are crazy as fuck. Their loss.

• Thank, that gives me a who lot of confidence know that nothing is wrong with me. I do reside in a third world country which is still a bit conservative, maybe that's the reason.

What Girls Said 8

• Based on the description of "this man," i would say nothing is wrong with "this man." He just hasn't been able to find the right type. But he will. He shouldn't give up on women.

• Thank you. That mam is none other than me. I suppose you're right, but I honestly have no idea where to look for the 'right' women.

• You approach girls that you like, you think appropriate?
    People limits themselves a lot.

And Dating is a not maths. You should be relaxed and be yourself. Do not hide yourself. Try to meet new people more. And be friend with them first. This is the best approach.
    If you concentrate a lot on dating, you put yourself into more trouble. Just relax and have fun.

• OMG! Be friends with them first? Most people always say that 'starting out as friends' with a woman is almost always sure to get the man friendzoned.

• Thank you! :)

• no problem ! :)

• He is doing something wrong.

• Could you please elaborate?

• I'm not Indian. I'm from Sri Lanka.

• Whatever... I can't tell apart an indian, pakistani and a Sri lankan. All too similar.

• How do you approach women?

• The guy sounds like a great guy...

• In that case, do you have any idea as to why he always keeps getting turned down?

• Well taking it slow I would talk to her for a bit, get to know her, and ask her out at the end of the convo, maybe just to coffee or lunch

• Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try it!

• Keep trying

• It's more like
    "There is something wrong with her!"
    :O

• Hehe, thanks! Gives me some hope!

• Good luck finding a good girl!
      I'll be crossing the fingers for you ^^!

• Thanks! I'm immigrating to a different country within the next few months, so I may have better luck there!

• I would say since you said this guy looks above average maybe these women feel intimidated by that or they are insecure and feel as though they are not good enough I don't know

• But he is just 'above average', not some Hollywood actor lookalike, to be intimidated!

What Guys Said 12

• It could be the wrong type of woman.

• I too guessed as much. But i honestly have no idea where to look for the 'right' woman.

• I can understand why they say this. They have their insecurities and they fear that attractive guys are not loyal and would move on to someone better. They fear that investing their time in the relationship is futile.

• Well... in my case, it's not really about physical attractiveness I suppose. It's got more to do with the general perception of me being 'intelligent and intellectual' (although I'm not), which makes them say I'm 'too perfect'. Because physically, I'm definitely not up there with the likes of Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, to be called 'perfect'.

• It's difficult to say. You just have to analyse more your performance.

People are going to say that there's something wrong at your end, and that's probably the truth, but there is a significant chance that there is something wrong at the woman's end. To take an extreme example, if you were a black man approaching a white woman in apartheid South Africa or the Jim Crow Deep South, what would have happened?

• I get your point. Almost all the women i have approached belong to the same ethnicity as me. Not because I have racial preferences with dating, it's just that there are hardly any people of different races staying around here.

• You're either going through a drought, or the guy's approaching style doesn't work for the culture of the area where he is.

• i guess there's sth wrong in the way h's approaching girls basically ;-)

• Maybe, but I have actually tried different ways of approaching but none of them have worked so far.

• Odds are you don't look above average.

• No, that's not true at all. I'm definitely above average, because I have been told this multiple times. And also several women have approached me for one night stands based on my looks, but that's not what I'm looking for.

• You don't look above average enough for it to be noticeable. Your family or friends complimenting you doesn't count. Everyone thinks they're above average when in reality they're just "not ugly"

• 0|0
  • the 3rd choice is the best

• If he is rejected all times he should masturbate in gloomy mood...

Ahahaha

• But how feasible is that in the long run?

• Be funny. Girls like da funnies

• it's both.

• Cud be a number of things. Women, who needs em ? Fuck it. U do u.

• I wish I could adopt that same approach, and have also tried it. But hasn't worked, because I do often feel the need to love and be loved. :(

• Yeah i hear ya... but it isn't worth getting crazy about. Use ur hand, release and u ll be fine. Though i do wish i had someone to cuddle with. Well i do, my big baby, bear (my dog)

• Most young women have extremely unrealistic standards, once they get older it bites them in the ass when their looks fade and they have no real value.

• Whoa, that's harsh but true as well!

But where does that leave us men? Should we simply have to wait until the women age and get off their high horses? :P

• Yeah that i do understand! I thought you were implying huge age gaps, like in the case of sugar daddies!

• Oh no, well there are cases like that if it floats your boat. Haha