Guys, would you date a girl younger than you if she was 20 and you were legal (21+)?

Mostly because you couldn't take her out to bars or stuff like that. If you wanted to go out drinking, you'd probably have to stay in. Would that be a deal breaker, or no?

I'm thinking more college kids who go out a lot on weekends

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not, and besides it's only a year.

What Guys Said 10

• I would have no problem going to coffee bars with her. Healthier, anyway, right?

• sure. I mean I'm 22. honestly I'm not a drinker, not that I have a problem with people who drink as long as its done responsibly and respectfully. I'm just not the drinking type. honestly being legal to drink really shouldn't matter much to a guy unless thats all he's about or its a big part of his life style which if it is, then run!

• no not at all lol. I dont plan on drinking when im older anyways so lol

• Most guys go to bars to pick up on chicks and leave with them not go into a bar with them. Dates at bars aren't exactly romantic.

• Well I understand that, but sometimes I know people go to the bars with friends for a few drinks.

• Usually people stick to their same gender friends when they go get drunk at bars. Guys are usually with just other dudes except for maybe the one tomboy female friend that might be part of their social circle.

• We can drink rakija at my apartment and watch movies. No problem.

• OK ok... I will think about it

• I dont like bars and clubs. Im more of a homebody. No prob there.

• Yes I would.
    And I don't do bars.

• Yeah just means there will be drinking somewhere other than at the bar which is kinda boring in the first place ;P

• 22 with 17 here! Couldn't give one. Bars get lame pretty quickly tbh. Plus if dating someone has to equal drinking, you're doing it wrong.

Plus, going drinking with a girlfriend? That can so easily go badly. Seen it all too many times. My mate's ex-girlfriend jabbed him in the face once on a night out because she thought he was looking at other girls. Ridiculous!

What Girls Said 0