Why do guys like to rub a girl's stomach?

so i was cuddling with my crush, we kissed for 4 hours like he would kiss me on the lips and my cheek and my hand and everything and while laying there watching a movie he wasn't being inappropriate he wasn't trying to get in my pants or anything but he kept rubbing my stomach? why do they do that? thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Because your tummies are smooth and warm and soft. We instinctively crave smooth warm and soft. Plus, babies come from there!! Whenever I see a pregnant woman, the first thing I wanna do is put my hand on her belly. Sadly, I will never be a dad, so I can't do that with my wife.

What Guys Said 5

• what that ANON girl said I'm guessing lolsnaps.com/.../...rinktoomuchandpassout-1647.gif

• It is probably because he wants to show that he loves you, and wants to give you attention. Instead of being lazy and just laying there enjoying your company, he has making an effort to comfort you with a gentle touch. I know that I enjoy a rub on the back, so if he is the same, he might then assume that you like it to. It is similar to giving you pet dog a belly-rub. He loves you, and doesn't need things to be sexual all the time.

• hhahah it's just a playful gesture basically :-)

• it's word but it's what feels right girls do it to guys too I'm thinking because a girl stomach is smoother maybe or we think you ate too much and it would help her feel better

• Maybe he was just trying to be affectionate without being sexual. We ARE capable of that.

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps they dream of a bun in the oven Someday