What are my talents?

im kinda depressed about this because i like to plan ahead... but i dont know what i want to become in life... i dont know my talent... i desperatly want to find my talent... my passion is drawing but can you make money out of it? not so much... what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You wanna find your talent, take a deep look at your life and your achievements. Figure it out how do you achieve them. And if you think you have not achieved some thing define in your life then look closer you might be missing something. Explorer your options in the field of interest. This might enlighten you about your talents. If you still can't anything then this might sound as ridiculous or weird but sometimes with correct birth time and exact location of birth, your horoscope reading can give some insight to your personality, character hidden talent and much more. It helped me so it might help you. This site offer free reading. If you are interested then check it out.

What Guys Said 4

• Hi there, if you enjoy drawing you should do that. You can make money from being an artist.
    I know one way to do this would be to create a website on "How to Sketch like a pro" or something.
    Check out this website on how to create your own website dedicated to your passion and make money from it: http://careersofthe21stcentury.com/WA-Test-Drive
    Let me know :-)

• I am in that stage rite now too!.. live the moment you will find your talent bcz people will give u some positive feedback on wht u do!

• yeah it makes money.. you should be optimistic..

• i play with my balls

What Girls Said 0