Girls - are you happy with the quality of guys who approach you?

I've heard from many girls that the best guys they've got together with are the ones they approached (instead of selecting from the guys who approached them). What's your experience been?

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont even get approached to begin with.

• *approaches you*..
      You have a cute profile pic by the way. That black top really suits you.

• Americans are missing out. They waste their money on petrol or taxis, while we sit in a comfy pouch and bounce along. Ironic how it's an American expression to say "I'm gonna bounce" to mean they're going.

• i know man=/ we're also helping the Earth, not using up all those fossil fuels.
      yeah what the hell haha, where'd that even come from?

What Girls Said 4

• I'm intimidating so guys my age don't approach me. Usually older men. I don't have an issue with that but my parents do lol.

• Generally, I am. Not every guy who approaches me is a winner, but there have been some great guys I met who just randomly walked up to me and started talking.

• Since it's 0... I'd say no. Hahaha

• Im not but right now with all the stress of daily life the less guys who want something outta me the better. I dont have time or commitment to have/ be with a BF.

What Guys Said 0