What about a girl with no social life?

Guys, what do you think of a girl that being in her early twenties doesn't have any friends and spends her time alone? Would having no friends is a big turn-off for you? Your thoughts, please.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with a girl that has no friends is that when she gets hooked up with a guy, she wants him to have no friends as well, she gets highly jealous of anyone who takes up her bf's time because she wants it all to herself.
    Because she has nobody else to hang out with, she will demand that her boy friend devote ALL his time to her.
    If you meet a guy who also has no friends and likes to stay at home during free time, you have a winner. Find someone who is similar to you.

What Guys Said 4

• No, not to me.
    I will understood her feeling and try to be so friendly and take care of her in a nice manner that she deserve.

• I don't see it as a problem, just be satisfied with yourself

• Not actuallya turn off but then she's gonna be over possessive and will expect the guy to not hang out with friends as well :/

• best idee ever!!! i recommend it 10/10 :)

What Girls Said 0