Dating someone out of your league a good idea or a bad idea?

Dating someone very attractive and popular when u are just a regular girl.. Can it work?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well not with THAT attitude, missy!!!

You need CONFIDENCE in yourself. "Just a regular girl?". Honey, please!

If he wants to date you, he sees something in you that you don't yet. Act like you deserve him, girl! Own it! If you are insecure, THAT drives him away, not that you are a " regular girl."

Yes, it can work and often does... IF you let go of self-doubt and let him like you.

• I didn't mean regular girl as a bad thing necessarily 😄 I just don't stand out from the crowd.

• Oh. Well, then carry on. Lol.

What Guys Said 3

• yes it can work, dont believe in the league crap.

• If you're the one on the picture, you're not a regular girl. But yeah, you can. As long as you don't care that other girls are into your guy.

• There is no one out of your league. You are a masterpiece created by the greatest artist of all time. Really. Looks don't matter.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends, are you in school or not? If you're in school I wouldn't because social politics are really strong and he might just be using you. a lot of guys don't take girls socially below them seriously.

if you're out of school and he just is really outgoing than it may work. sometimes opposites attract

• Of course it can because if he thinks you are good enough then he's not really out of your league then.

• There is literally no such thing as leagues. Date who you find attractive that finds you attractive too. And yes, it can work if you two put on the effort.

• Well there's a bit of that social stigma 😃 I do have friends and I'm social but his circles are a whole other world ☺

• Sorry, I'm so late on this, but you have to not pay attention to stigmas if you want it to work. Having a chip on your shoulder takes your focus off the number one goal. If he likes you back, be bold with your relationship :)