The Tinder guy I met?

Concern!
I have an issue. Last week I met a guy from Tinder, he seems to be a really nice guy and I thought I could date him but after talking to him I realized that is not going to happen.

I have never been the kind of girl that attracts a lot of guys, and even I haven't been rejected I would hate to do that. Is not the kind of person I want to be.

I would like to keep this guy as friend. What can I do? How can I do? He is always texting me, worrying about me.. And I don't want to be a bitch and stop talking to him.

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest with him. Tell him you aren't interested. If he keeps bothering you, block his number. Don't feel bad, you haven't known him that long.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's tinder. He's probably talking to more than just you. Block his number. If you don't like him, don't drag him along just because you feel bad.