How to start treating girls like shit?

Because it seems like that's the only thing they feel attracted to. I don't wanna be the nice guy anymore but I don't know how to treat girls like shit too.

Any advice? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, it's not really a matter of treating them like shit, but rather to have priorities.
    And options, that's really important. When you have options, it takes you a long time before feeling a bit attached to a girl.

Never forget that, at first, the girl is a stranger, and as such, she has done nothing to deserve your attention, you don't even know her.

Don't try impressing the girls, live the most fulfilling, passionate, interesting life you can on your own, do what the f*ck you want in your life, stop caring about "girls" or "love" and "feelings". Leave that to the women if they feel like it.

Don't care about what they think. Be genuine in your passions.
    Maximize your looks, which is get to your ideal weight, you really don't have to get ripped, but the gym has a positive impact on your mood also.
    Get a nice haircut, some nice clothes (you don't have to dress like a fashion addict, but get a bit of style)

Live your life as if it was a movie, and you were the main character (the hero). Don't make it a chick flick. Make it a man's movie.

And most importantly, realize your own worth. If you think you're not worth anything, then work toward building your worth (hint: your actual worth first comes from within, and is never, never about your ability to get girls. This comes once you KNOW you've got massive worth)

Once you're satisfied with your life, chances are you'll be so genuinely busy, or focused, that you won't care much about what that cute girl you met thinks of you, you'll be assertive, and you won't even be able to be "nice", it's gonna be literally impossible, you'll value your time and attention too much.

Good luck

• Exactly! Life a great life in and of itself. No extra effort will even have to be exerted and the results will be good, regardless of any short-term outcome.

• Thanks a lot. :) I will keep that in mind.

• You're welcome mate, thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 14

• The fact that's you're complaining about getting tired of being a ''nice guy'' is an indication that you were never a true nice guy but rather faking niceness. Yes, many women can tell if you're a phony guy that's just acting ''nice'' to get laid.

All you'll attract by trying that are emotionally damaged (low quality) girls or HS/college drop outs with no future in life.

Finally, just the mere fact that you would go all the way to getting a girl that will accept poor treatment tells me you're sooo weak-minded. Technically you're doing what supposedly you think society is telling you to do... weak-minded.

• There is definitely a happy medium, and I hope you get shit shoved in your mouth by whatever girl you're a dick to.

• Ouch.

• If she bothers to take the time to shit herself and then try to shove it, she's too nasty for me. So, not interested. lol. Thanks!

• Lmao, but you aren't a "nice guy." You weren't and you never will be. Kindness is supposed to come from within... it's supposed to be done because that's what you love to be, not because you're expecting a reward out of it. Be kind for the sake of it and not for what you might get out of it. Stop being a whiny coward, grow up, and maybe then you'll be able to get a girl.

• Lmao.. Okay I'm not a nice guy. But that's not the question. Question is how do I become a douchebag?

• And I feel blessed to have a role model like you :-P

• :'D
      Allow me to introduce you to the art of not giving a crap.
      BUT FIRST.
      You must show me of your worth.

• If a guy treated me like shit. Then there will be hell to pay. Treat me like shit and I shall return the favor.

Still seriously why does it have to be either guys act so nice/sweet it makes your teeth hurt. Or act like a total jerk where you want to knock them off their high horse.

Better yet why can't they just be themselves 24/7. Don't even try to be nice or mean. Stop caring you everyone else might want you to be. Just only care about being yourself. I know there will still be chicks who might not have a thing for your personality. Still there will be some who probably would love it. Be more confident in you who are. Never second guess yourself when your with someone. Be confident in everything you do. Plus never give up.

• 0|1
    • hahaha.. this is hilarious.. lol.. thanks! :)

• You're pathetic, that's not the answer, you just don't want to put enough effort to understand women, so just trow the blame on them.

• Even God can't understand women, how can I? :P

• Think about it. God created us, and the bible says we are alike God, physically and spiritually. So if you think we are hard to understand, try to imagine living in Heaven.

• That's such an irrational decision. I'm so sick of guys thinking that's the answer to their women problems, when in reality its just showing that you're as strong as a paper bag. Don't let people effect the way you live so much, don't let them beat you down. be strong!! Be a man! be your god damn self and if they don't like it they aren't for you.

• LMAO GOODBYE

• That's certainly not gonna get you any girls.

• thats weird, why do you want to be a jerk? girls don't really like jerks. They happen to be smooth... at first and it sucks.

• "girls don't really like jerks" is the biggest myth of the 21st century. From what I've seen, it's the only thing they like. Every girl I liked is either in love or in a relationship with a douchebag.

• This is a stupid ass question.

• Just keep doing you, I think you've reached that point

• I think not.

• We don't think that. We've already seen it.

• No you think it. Guys turn out sweet at first then after awhile they turn into assholes. And by the time they show their real selves the girls already fell hard for them that they forgive them again and again

• um you don't, maybe you should take things that you see on the Internet less seriously.

• Dont "treat them like shit" just dont let your guard down too soon and dont act extremely soppy at the beginning half, be more reserved and mysterious for a while

• I'm gonna be like "no shit given". :P

What Guys Said 14

• Don't have to be an asshole, just stop being a pussy.

• A lot of truth to this. But something tells me the Asker doesn't know the difference.

• Yeah, I'm probably an ugly guy with a pussy personality. Wow, much appreciated for you guys opinions!

• Another glaring truth by our bearded guru! Nicely done, agreed 100%.

• They aren't attracted to bring to treated like shit. They are attracted to good looking, confident, fun guys they are just willing to overlook the fact that those guys treat them like shit because they are good looking and confident.

• How? Treat them like they're less-than-human. Like they don't really matter. Do what you want, take what you want from them without care or consideration of their feelings.

That being said, I'm almost positive this won't get you your ultimate goal of getting them attracted to you BUT that's how you treat them like shit.

• hahaha listen man.. from a guy who's experienced both you don't need to do any of that...

Just be you because the right girl will come along & she'll be the perfect match for you.

I've had both success & failure in both being a nice guy & in being an asshole.. but at both extremes I felt that it wasn't so much of myself so it was pretty lonely.

just keep it simple.. give her time to get to know you, ask questions, listen, improve yourself as a person & as a man, & be willing to let women walk away from you & walk away from them, & you'll eventually find 1 that's crazy about you as much as you are about her.

• I suggest you womanize.

• balance is key bruh. extremes are usually never good.

• ... haven't you been told that you just have to see them like a human being instead of a prize? By feeling entitled to a relationship for being nice, you are denying their free will. Of course they don't want to bother with giving you a chance.

• Enjoy the rest of your life in your fancy fortress of solitude, troll.

• hmm.. k.. I'm not interested in debating with a banana tosser anyways.. lmao

• It's painful to me how many of you whiners have a victim complex. If you whine about being a nice guy, you're not really a nice guy.

• Maybe I'm not. But that's not the question. Question is how to be a douche?

• Congrats man, you're already there.

• The simple answer to how not to be 'that nice guy' is to date multiple women.

• Not a bad idea. Thanks!

• Lol at dudes that try to be one one extreme of the "Nice - Jerk Scale". (Yes I just made that up lmao) When will you guys learn that your best bet is to have qualities of both?

• hahahahaahahaha for fucks sake what else am I going to see on here?

• They are worse than shit already dont lower yourself to their level.

• "How to start treating girls like shit?"

Asking them stupid questions is good start...

• lol this made me laugh hard..

• you're right by the way