Which girl is more attractive and dateable?

Girl 1: Tall, curvy, a/B cup boobs but little waist and bubble butt. Shoulder length hair, dimples, just a little bit of pimples (barely there) took college classes since starting high-school (i. e several grades ahead), plays the piano extremely well, cooks very well, funny, stylish, homeschooled. She is easily entertained and loves people, although she is not that popular because of other girl’s jealousy.
Girl 2: short, curvy, no butt but big boobs (b/c cup) and medium sized waist. Dark Shoulder length hair, a grade ahead, likes basketball, was homeschooled, funny, no zits, not that stylish but cute. She is not so easy to entertain but loves people, and sorta popular.

• Girl 1
    81% (13)84% (21)83% (34)Vote
  • Girl 2
    19% (3)16% (4)17% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
She and I are really popular with the guys, pretty much the only girls the guys are interested in. So they hit on me and if I ignore them move on to her, and vice versa.
Yay! I'm girl 1 hehe.
Girl one has no social media accounts (like instagram or tumblr). Does that make her weird?

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I can't pick between textual women.

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Girl 1 . . . . you had me at "bubble butt."

2|0
    0|0
  • The one who cares about human lives. Who would rather friend a stranger, feed the poor, and help the helpless. A woman who loves. A woman who has a wonderful personality. None of those physical attributes mean anything, they mean nothing, they can't even save the soul.

1|0
    0|0
    • Both would do those things.

• Girl 1 would be more "my type" fosho.
    Main reasons: I value a girl educating herself, can relate to plays the piano cause I dance and sing, I like funny people and she seems to be a nice girl and dimples, not really important, but definitely cute.

2|0
    0|0
    • I like your answer. More than just her bod.

• Girl 2 sounds more attractive, but Girl 1 sounds more dateable. I tend to go for girls who are less popular because of my own jealousy issues. I don't know what you meant by "tall", but i would choose Girl 1 as long as she is at least a few inches shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's tall lolz. I'm 5'6". So u like boobs better lol. :P

• Show All
    • ok. When you say jealousy “issues” (I don’t think u have issues) is it because you would get jealous of her popularity or if she got with another guy.

• Well yeah, i do have jealousy issues. If she had a bunch of guy friends, i would constantly be worrying. Its not worth the struggle, so i try ti avoid girls with lots if guy friends to avoid that situation.

• Girl 1 I don't know I just felt I would be more comfortable around her than girl 2 (Im kinda weird compared to most guys with my reasons)

1|0
    0|0
    • why? Just curious. :))

• I'll take Girl 2.

1|0
    0|0
  • I assume you're 1? Yeah I'd say that one

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1. But it is very close, I couldnt say for certain without actually knowing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • BRB using imagination since no pics

0|0
    0|0
  • Dat ass >>> big boobs

0|0
    2|0
  • Girl 1 sound more attractive in terms of personality... also never liked 'popular girls'

0|0
    0|0
    • She's not popular in a bad way. She's really sweet. She hangs out with this really mean girl but she's not unkind at all..

• Girl 1 is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 is more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for girl 1, but that had little to do with the physical description. Both sound dateable, if I actually met the two of you I might choose the other one who knows.

1|0
    0|0
    • True. Every guy has his preferences.

What Girls Said 2

• They both sound attractive. Date wise every guy has a different preference.

2|0
    0|0
  • How is she popular if she's homeschooled

0|1
    1|0
    • She’s very socially involved. Although initially she’s shy, she can talk to anybody.