I have a guy friend who I really like, maybe even love. What should I do?

I have a guy friend who I really like, maybe even love. And I thought he felt the same. He told me he cares deeply a few weeks back. one time he told me he loved me. I am having a hard time in life and I have had 4 mental breakdowns and he has been there when I called for 3. but on Friday he was with his family and couldn't answer my call but he sent me a text telling me not to do anything stupid. unfortunately i already had. I had tried to commit suicide. I as caught by my RA and taken to the hospital, they let me go the next day. I think he might be angry because he won't answer my texts but he told one of our friends he wasn't. then yesterday at church he was bearing his testimony (we are LDS) and after he followed me out of he chapel but I ran. he got distracted by the bishop and so I don't know if he would have came after me. I want to talk to him but I'm scared. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe even love? Love is unconditional. Love should be freely given before even knowing a person. Sex on the other hand, should be guarded with your life until marriage. Love others, even before you meet them. Let them know how beautiful they are, how precious they are, and how much they are worth. Only then, can you have a awesome relationship, because you love without expecting anything in return.

• You are right. We are both LDS (Mormon) and he's a returned missionaries. We have never had sex. We won't until married and sealed in the temple

What Guys Said 1

• I believe he has more than just casual feelings for you and he's truly interested in your well being. Call him and apologize. He'll be understanding but he will tell you that you behaved stupidly if he's honest and he really cares.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should talk to him. Explain what happened and why, hopefully he'll understand. I'm sure he won't think any less of you.

• talk to him