Who makes the first move?

If you like someone and wish to date him/her do you ask right away or hint it as you get to know them?

And should the guy ask first or should the girl ask first?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to increase your chances of getting together, then the guy should make the move. Girls generally do not make moves. They are either too afraid or have no reason to make moves since they are used to having guys approach them.

That's the realistic answer based on playing the numbers game.

What Girls Said 1

• sometimes I hint or I might make an excuse ti exchange numbers then invite him out. I don't think I'm comepletly obvious with what I want though. :/

What Guys Said 5

• in our days it doesn't matter of course basically

• THIS IS MY HINT "A you know you gone be my girl right? mark my words (-_^#)" and there ya go LOL

• Girls should take the initiative ;)

• Anyone is able to do it. But girls should be making more effort to even things up until we can truly discard the gender roles in this aspect. As a guy it's better to take little steps and gauge their interest before asking them.

• Girls need to step up!