Would you consider a junior dating a freshman pathetic?

like I don't really care about age difference. but if I dated a freshman would it be pathetic or just who cares? cause ya know don't wanna be called a pedophile by whole school

Most Helpful Girl

• Age difference? 2 years apart? Are you kidding me. That Isn't an age difference. That is in the same age group 14 and 16.

And btw a pedophile is when an adult likes a child.

Not a child liking another child.

What Girls Said 4

• It's two years. Who cares :)

• nah. it's cool. I know a senior and a sophomore who are dating...its basically the same thing. No big deal. 2 years in high school isn't that drastic...now back in middle school (6th and 8th graders) it's a bit weird, but now its perfectally fine.

• It's fine, You're only 2 years older, so no one cares

• It's fine

What Guys Said 3

• I would find it much more pathetic that someone would let someone as trivial as what others think get in the way of what they want.

• Or rather something*...I really should not use the computer at such hours when I have a complete lack of sleep

• no biggie

• NO NO NO...it's high school. the only thing weird is a senior dating a freshman, but it also depends on the maturity level...many girls and guys in hs are very immature...they cannot handle relationships...or the age difference.