What type of women do you like?

As a girl I constantly feel fat. No guys like me and they always hint to me that I'm fat. What type of firls do you guys like? is there still hope for me?

• Skinny
  • Curvy
  • Fat
  • All of the above

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that on the pic? I clicked on it, there are two girls, I guess you are the right one, cause it's centered on her. However, if that's you, then you are NOT fat. Period.

And your very pretty, by the way. Just a few more years and you'll be a beautiful woman. Now stop worrying and enjoy youth while it lasts. Too much worrying brings wrinkles, you now :P

What Guys Said 9

• Is there hope for you? What's your personality like? Are you a loving person? What does your heart look like? Is is black and evil? Or is it filled with love and light. Also, no one is deserving of love, because love is freely given without conditions. You can't sign an application for love.

• Slim curvy is ideal, maybe around a BMI of 22-25 ish. But basically if she weighs less than me I could live with it.

• I like curvy girls who have a big heart

• Curvy and skinny

• I at somewhere between skinny and curvy.

• I wouldn't worry too much about it. You look fine.

• The boys, who say you are fat, are probably just teasing you without ill intent.

• None of the above, I prefer sporty/athletic/fit/toned type of women, but skinny is ok too.

• i'm curvy and i'm athletic, you can't shange your body type you know and i love mine and i don't have to be super skinny to get fit into society's expectation. I'd have really liked your answer if it didn't involve that (skinny part) at the end.

• I didn't mean super skinny...

• Certainly not paradox's... girly tomboys

What Girls Said 4

• Is that you in the picture? Because darling if it is I think you are quite pretty. I'm a straight girl, but you don't look fat. Plus, as a girl who feels the same as you do (all the time >~<) I can say I have talked to a number of guys (older ones, mind you, thirty on up, instead of the immature younger men and our peers). They say they fall in love with personality. Sure, looks attract initially, but if they hate your personality they won't stay no matter if you look drop-dead gorgeous or have a V. S. Angel figure (if they do, they are so shallow and not even worth it). True, some guys have their standards, but its PERSONALITY they fall in love with. I've seen it in real life and on this site.

But concerning you, I think you look very pretty (if the picture is you. Even if it isn't though, I'm sure you're lovely). Don't worry. You're sixteen. Boys at this age are super immature anyways. And for them to say that to you is SUPER RUDE! How dare they. They have no manners whatsoever. Ignore them darling, you don't need people like that bringing you down. If your doctor isn't telling you to lose weight, you are good. If you want to tone or work out for yourself because YOU want to, not someone else, then do it, but on YOUR decision, not anyone else's. :)

Good luck~!

*The darling bit isn't meant to be condescending. I usually call everyone that, it's a bit of a habit, so apologies if I came across in a patronizing tone or anything ^_^

• I'm always wanting to get my body to look like girls who are healthy and athletic. So I want to look as energetic as I am personality wise.
    www.procorpus.nl/.../...200_wallpaper-10682741.jpg

img.addfunny.com/.../...forathlet51ccf1f016820.png

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...06b2cdc644.jpg

• What about skinny girls with curves?

• honey embrace the truth that this doesn't exist in real life, all you see in tv and magazines is simply photoshoped.

• you're still young, so don't worry about these stuff! you do whatever you want and let your goal be a healthier life :) happy i helped <3

• they like easssssyyyyyy girls