How to kiss properly?

I'm not entirely sure that I'm kissing right... I mean, it's really fun for me and my boyfriend enjoys himself too and I know that and I'm pretty sure that that means that it's okay but the kissing is kinda... Sloppy? I'm not sure if it's me or him but my face always ends up kinda wet and I'm not sure if that's really supposed to happen. I also really dislike kissing with tongues like I'm not entirely sure what my tongue is supposed to be doing in his mouth? It's just kinda... there. His tongue in my mouth is even stranger and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to lick his tongue or suck it or just ignore it's there but I usually end up laughing and we have to stop for a while. Like I said, I do really enjoy it but I'm not entirely sure whether I'm doing it right and I don't know how to do it better. (I'm 18, he's 18, we've been together for 2 1/2 years so maybe it's a bit late to ask now but still)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is no predescribed way to kiss.

It's all about the motion of the ocean. You mouth and tongue should naturally adjust to each others movements.

Tip: Just avoid the washing machine motion with your tongue. It's horrible

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0