She asked me "do you want a girlfriend?" ?

i was an hour away from home waiting for the train, and i ran into this girl i went to school with who i haven't seen in over 6 months. we hooked up like a year ago, but she has a boyfriend now

we sat next to each other on the ride back, she asked if i want a girlfriend, and then she fell asleep on my shoulder the whole ride back which was like an hour. whats her deal?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's clear she feels comfortable with you. There might be a possiblity that she might be interested.

But i advocate staying away from these situations. Girls with boyfriends lead to lots a drama.

If you want to pursue the option, make it clear you won't do anything and hangout until she is single

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes us girls are just curious if someone we have been with, or even just had a crush on, has moved on. It is not uncommon it's like thinking fondly of a show you used to watch but stopped watching because you were too busy and then wondering what had ever happened in it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she wants to know if you want a girlfriend because she has an ugly fat friend who's desperate. She probably had just got back from a p*rn shoot, and that's why she was tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe things with her current boyfriend aren't going so well so she's hunting for a fall-back. Be careful man this can be a slippery slope.

0|0
    0|0