She said "I'm really busy maybe next weekend sorry"...is that a good sign or a bad sign?

so there's this girl that I really like and I gave her my number for her to call me if she ever wants to hang out...she replied with an OK sounds good and gave me her number without me asking for it. I texted her the next night and asked her if she wanted to do anything that weekend, she said "I'm really busy maybe next weekend sorry"...is that a good sign or a bad sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, it seems like she'd be more excited you contacted her and more careful about her choice of words if she really liked you. All hope is not lost though. I'd say try getting in touch with her one more time, and if she gives you another lifeless response, cut your losses and move on to more productive territory. Good luck man.

What Girls Said 2

• Frankly, if a guy asks me to "hang out tomorrow", I would say the same thing. You must plan ahead, especially for the first couple of dates.

For example, let's assume that she said OK and then you tell her that you are going to the beach tomorrow. Next thing you know, she will start thinking that she needs a wax or not in good shape etc... So, of course with such short notice, she wouldn't engage her self into it without knowing what kind of activity you've been planning. This is the case specially if she is really interested, because then she would wanna look at her best, get ready, talk to her friends about you and what she should do, even maybe buy new clothes who knows...

So next time, plan ahead and let her know what your plans are! We like a guy who takes charge and knows what he is doing.

• It simply means she has plans already for this weekend. You need ask her to do something the following weekend. If she becomes busy then I would move on. You're panicking for no reason, she is busy!

Maybe she is going to a wedding, or out of town, maybe it's her mother.fathers birthday, or maybe she has been planning a girls night out she is committed too.

What Guys Said 2

• BAD, you need some experience..

Next time have planned something before texting her eg coffee, etc.. dnt just say "hang out..." because it sounds too wussyy.

"Hey Sam, lets hang out, I wanna do something fun, ice skating on tuesday..."

• bad