How did you and your SO meet?

Were you set up? Did it start out as a hook up? How did you meet?

Most Helpful Guy

• At a park... I was walking me dog and we were going the same way... She said she liked my pup and that's how the conversation got rolling.

After that we just clicked... she was the most beautiful woman I ever met and had the butterflies for hours afterwards.

• Thanks for the MH... I am sure there are some better stories than mine... but what is really special about it to me, is that I took the afternoon off of work... out of the blue! If I had chosen not to go at that specific time, I would have missed her entirely and we probably would have never met!

I hate to think what life would be like if that had happened!

• It was fate!

• It was... something that I will always remember as a turning point in my life.

What Guys Said 7

• Her and I met at a gas station strangely enough. We started out as friends with no expectations. We both were burnt and did not really want a relationship. But one thing lead to another and here we are married for 11 solid years!

• High school, in the hall.

• At college we had a few classes together and I had been through an awful relationship and wasn't looking for another relationship. She kind of stalked me I suppose, we were acquainted and I had her number but she told me later she looked at all my Facebook posts and whatnot... she showed interest so I took a hint and asked her on a date. It went well and so we went on more then went steady. Glad she stuck with me haha

• Did she have your number? Or you just had hers?

• So she would wait for you to text first? Is that what you mean?

• Yes, she still does ha. Like she is interesting and nice to text but I have to initiate the conversation. It is how most girls have been to me.

• she was my tattooist for 5 years lol

• In a club, we were both a little drunk and she watched me while making out with another guy :)

• Did you go up and talk to her or what?

• That came out wrong, she wasn't dating that guy, she just met him there, so she didn't leave him there alone or anything

• I totally get what you mean haha

• Don't have one

• In my dreams

What Girls Said 4

• I wanted to join a band, i answered an ad from the bands guitarist and i met him at their concert. We didn't talk to each other that night very much cause we were kinda wasted but then after a few weeks of friendship and meeting up we became a couple.

• We met through friends.

• Summary: We went through tough break-ups with our exs and I wanted someone to grab my butt. We fell in love with eachother out of nowhere. Then we lived happily ever after :)

• On an Online game called Grand Fantasia, lol.