Most girls are not worth it?

Nowadays the pool of decent individuals is decreasing rapidly. The good people are hurt by bad people and in turn hurt others in a never ending cycle. Very few women ( and men) actually deserve a good guy (girl). I feel like very few women actually deserve love?

I'm not aiming this at women, this applies to guys as well, but as a man I can only logically speak about what I've experience myself (aka females)

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people are shits. I totally agree.

However, I work in customer service. And I know, you either love it or you hate it, but I love it. Yes, I deal with a lot of assholes (and I mean a lot of assholes), but I come across a few gems who make my job worth doing.
    So I get followed home by creepy people and I get sworn at for asking for ID.
    But then I get a selfless couple who give me a birthday card and present because they can. And that is really touching.

It's the same with love. You have to battle the retards and the mongs before you get to the decent. And sometimes, the decent ones are hiding in an unperfect body, but they have the most perfect personality.

I see it as if you give love continuously, the ones who need and deserve it will return it. Kindness is free but love is forever.

And I'm not a hippy or a religious person, I'm just a massive softie :)

What Girls Said 8

• Most girls are not worth it?
    Possibly though that depends on the person giving them love and the quality of the love. I find most guys love to be sh*t and not worth it so if most gals aren't worthy they may be worthy of the seemingly typical male love.

• I agree, the only difference between us is I've only seen the female side of it, while you've seen the male side

• Depends on where you look, who you talk to, and where your at when you meet them. Plus learning some human psychology can help you understand how others might think. Also might help you read other people better as well.

• Thank you :)

• NP plus learning how people think and how the brain works is very interesting and awesome. :)

• I'll tell you a secret: no one's worth it. Harsh but true.

• Your outlook on life is somewhat bleaker than mine, but I appreciate you answering.

• I have, I've found that most people (including myself) are shitty inside.

• Once I actually got to know them

• Jesus, what is it with guys! No matter whether women are actually worth it or not, once you adopt this "inevitably disappointed with women" attitude, good luck making any of them happy. And therefore, good luck to you being happy with anyone at all..

• Thank you for you opinion, could you elaborate please.

• Flaws are what make people human, Im not displeased, I just have yet to see females who actually love nearly as much as they are loved.

• I have to second the asker, please don't say the presumptuous well if you don't do anything just like us you'll inevitably crash and burn. If a guy finds a woman worth it oh he'll try, believe me, but what he's saying is its neigh impossible to do so. smh

• Oh, alright.

• okay, if you say so =)

• As a girl I kind of agree. I mean I am not like that but I have had many girls that were friends of mine betray my trust for the stupidest reasons but after that you value the good ones even more

• Even though for years men have been hoe's the moment women start to be free sexually, instead of having families and getting married they further their education and actually become something other than a "mom" they aren't worth it. Gotta love men these days

• This has nothing to do with sex. This is about relationships, if you have anything else to say on topic, I'd be glad to hear it.

• I would like to agree with you, but I can't until I see it in real life.

• I've dated men who on the out side were assholes. Said anything, like to fight, we're hooked on crack and once I really was able to get to know them and their life story you find out why they are like that and are able to break barriers. Maybe you don't have much dating experience or mostly sit back and watch

What Guys Said 4

• Im assuming you just got dumped? I felt the same way.

Brush yourself off and stop gender blaming, it gets nobody nowhere. Look at all the women around here asking the same question but about men.

Its not a gender issue, its a human issue.

The whole point is to keep trying. A girl out there is bound to have the same thoughts as you, i keep that hope, and you should too. I was cheated on by the love of my life, and thought all women are cheaters.

• I didn't go threw a break up recently, and I'm not blaming women. I just feel so many people want to be loved whilst behaving heartlessly.

• Ah sandrino you again... Yeah you can live with them but that doesn't mean you have to be with them, seriously what is living if you have to put up with something 24/7 unhappily. So few people take an altruistic approach to relationships where if someone messes up then they get forgiven as long as they see the error, you fix it instead about it being me. me. me. me... Changing bad people isn't out of the question but for someone who doesn't have a grasp on psychology nor a strong standing in their beliefs it is almost impossible.

• My whole point exactly. Where do i know you from? Anyways, everything you stated, is very true.

• I completely agree, pof & tinder is absolute pointless. You try make a conversation & you never get a reply when it's just asking "hey how's it going" & the only 2 replies I got out of I don't know a 1000 was "yh u" & the other one got abusive because I spoke to her & we didn't even know each other. Girls under 30 seem hostile & have no time for anyone. Is this just me.

• Thank you for your opinion, but I was thinking deeper than that. Like what do they do to deserve love, when most people are shitty human beings.

• The world is pretty screwed up.

• No they are not