Not sure if he's keen or not... ?

I had a great first date... we ended up coming back to mine but we didn't sleep together just kissed and cuddled. He asked if I'd like to meet again I said yes... that week I suggested the wknd he asked are you free Saturday... said sure so said i was looking forward to it and he said that too... he said he'd be in touch then. I broke my phone on the Friday so fb him to say just let me on there where to get him tmrw... I message him next day to say I'd be contactable by mobile. He then contacted me at half 2 to say cool text later. I didn't hear from him that night so made plans myself. that night he fb me to say he was so sorry he was unwell... I kind of know he was at a mates gig night before which he did say he may have been going too. He said hopefully he would see me soon. So we texted back and forth and I suggested meeting this week... he said sounds good and maybe organise something for the weekend? it's just the fact he's made no set date plans and said maybe...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's likely just trying to play it cool and not seem too anxious. Aloof but still available? Not sure.