Question for arab girls only?

Wondering ist easy to reach you? Or you have different standards? I like this girl she's arab

I mean should I reach her with the normal way? Like hi etc? she look so serious I feel she will reject me!

Any idea? How to reach her?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... pretty much like any girl
    she wants to feel special and precious... we could seem a little bit out of reach because the way we were brought up
    but personally i guess if a guy approached me in a nice gentle way & made me feel special.. I would certainly be interested ( she might play hard to get ) or she could really not be interested.. i guess u have to find out

0|2
    0|0
    • What if she wears a hijab? Is that an indicator of whether she is off-limits? I have a small crush on this Middle Eastern girl (She's not Arab, she's Persian I think) but she seems pretty dedicated to Islam. Does that matter? Are you muslim?

• Show All
    • I dont know why the last Arabian girl shout I just said hi but she shout WHAT... like I'm a thief!

So I dont know what this new girl will do this time

• well maybe you caught her off guard or something :D
      I'm sorry but a girl that shouts to a stranger like that isn't attractive at all.. so good for you i guess

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• As Sometimes the family put restrictions. Not allowed to talk with guys, no guys on fob, Instagram etc . Arab girl are strictly protected sometimes it scares them to go against the family's word.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of them are materialistic.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Don't approach you will get rejected
    If she doesn't like you then she will never data you tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜š

0|0
    0|0
  • tell me please too

0|0
    0|0