Telling this girl that I think she's amazing and want to be more then friends help?

Ok soo I don't know if this is the exact topic for this but anyways let me tell you the low down. So there's this girl. I've known her since 7th grade she was an 8th grader (we were in band lol) and back then i really liked her (kindov think she knew back then) fast forward to freshman year im in football and she's a trainer and my gosh she looks AMAZING like i thought she was beautiful in midde school now like... puberty lol. and i play football she's a football trainer. So sophomore year (currently) i have her (junior) for class. She told me to sit next to her and over the course of the school year i fell for her hard and between bout DEC and now weve been snapchat im'ing and stuff and i REAAAALY wanna just tell her how i like her etc. And part of itd cuz she tells me (its been like 2 or 3 times) how she stayed up late talking to "someone" and she confirmed my guess of that "someone" being a senior super good athelete etc and me like not quite at his level but he makes her mad sometimes and things never really pick up for them.. so how do i go bout tellin her how i feel (P. S if it helps i usually walk her after school and P. P. S she's told me bout 2 guys on separate occasions that told her they liked her but one was by note in class so yeahh she didn't really feel same bout them)

UPDATER if this helps your answer. she showed me and let me read a long paragraph her ex (who i know personally somewhat, cheated on her, and who moved schools,) sent her. And right before she showed it to me she's al "oh i forgot. imna show you something. And when i read it she's all "yeahh no sorry not sorry he ain't coming back" so i made a joke bout him etc etc. (Copied from my reply to lilly cuz you know... thats a lot to retype lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• ok so here is what i think u sound like a supper sweet guy and she would be lucky to have u. and u should just tell her how u feel. and i have a question. how did u react when she told u about the guys? because as a teen girl if i like a guy sometimes i tell him about other guys i think are cute or about different guys saying i'm cute just to see how he reacts. like if he acts jealous i know he likes me and if he's just like" thats cool u should see where this goes" then i know he only likes me as a friend and when he's like "well he would be stupid to not like u back because your a amazing and beautiful girl " and stuff like that then i know he really likes me and wants me to know i deserve a good guy. because even if its painful to hear me talk about other guys he wants me to be happy.. anyways i say just tell her she will probably think its totally cute

• Thanks. yeah im usualky like when she told me that i think i came off a little I don't know how to say it like "okayyy well whad you tell them" kindov giving off the "i hope you didn't say yes demeanor x) and if this sheds light to anything today she showed me and let me read a long paragraph her ex (who i know personally somewhat, cheated on her, and who moved schools,) sent her. And right before she showed it to me she's al "oh i forgot. imna show you something. And when i read it she's all "yeahh no sorry not sorry he ain't coming back" so i made a joke bout him etc etc.

What Girls Said 2

• You guys seem to have a really good bond and relationship. Just come out with it, don't really have to beat around the bush. Just tell her how amazing she is, you can do it through text or tell her as you're walking with her. Which ever feels more comfortable with you. Just let her know how you feel. Aww you guys are cute, just date already lol.

• Lol thanks x) yeah i wanna do it in person for sure. I tried inviting her to go out to eat but right before i asked she told me how hungry she was and how frustrated she was cuz her and her mom got in a argument. so im all ok lets go to (insert restaurant she's been wanting to go to) so you can clear your mind. Well needless to say she couldnt go out cuz of the argument. Then some dude (who i hear told her he liked her but she said "just friends") took her to eat there and yeah. opportunity never came again. So in person after school prolly be best

• The first option.

What Guys Said 1

• All you have to do is become the Flash and get another gf