Do guys like tall girls?

I'm very tall for my age. 5'6 which is the average height for a grown women. will guys disregard me totally because of my height or do they not care. Do guys like tall girls? Or are they totally repulsed?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love tall girls.. If you've got some curves then your height won't matter

• I guess it's good that I have curves then.

• Ohh really? Enjoy then... Guys ( especially me) like tall and confident girls.. have love and respect for yourself first. Then expect it from others. :) that's the key

What Guys Said 6

• 5' 6" isn't very tall, and at fifteen you aren't going to grow much more.
    I don't mind tall girls to answer your original question

• Don't worry you are not that tall.
    At 18 your height will be perfect.
    And I think at that time you will look very beautiful

• 5'6 isn't very tall but yes I like tall girls a lot

• I'm 5'7 and I ask you the same question.

• no u r not too tall

• 5'6 don't sound bad

What Girls Said 5

• Every guy has a different taste in girls... before I started dating my boyfriend (he's 5'7 and I'm 5'6) he would say that he prefered girls that were under 5'4 because he liked feeling tall. Now that were dating, he doesn't seem to care much that were almost the same height lol. It's different for everyone.

• Well most models are around 5'10 and lots of guys seem to like them.
    -Shrug-

• Bitch, shut up. I'm 15 and I'm 6"

• Lol that's a issue

• Yes but I wasn't implying that I was the tallest girl for my height. I was just asking if they liked tall girls because if it that category. I'm still growing.

• I'm also still growing...😐... just don't worry about your hight till you hit 5'11

• I've been 5 foot 7 since grade 8 lol

you get used to it

• I'm 6ft. I was 5ft 10 at age 16. I found it tough in my earlier years as young guys in particular are imtimidated to go out with tall girls. You do find some guys - usually confident accomplished men love tall women.