Girls do you get angry when a guy does this?

I know this is gross but sometimes you just can't help it... i was walking out of the post office today and when i got around the corner and thought no one was looking i scratched my testicles, like not hand down the pants just scratched outside my shorts. Anyway as i kept walking i noticed a girl was sitting in a parked car and she looked disgusted lol is it really that bad? does it offend you when you see a guy do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey man. Well to answer your question, it does bother people or girls, but like not to the extent that you think it does. It's like if you gotta scratch it then just scratch but also keep in mind of where you are and who is around you. I mean the girl probably did that "nasty" face cause she probably felt awkward having to see you scratch down there.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is most girls get it if you have to scratch just don't do it in front of girls, it kind of like burping loudly and farting. It isn't respectful if you do it in front of people or in this instance a girl, you know?

Anyway I hope this kind of helped. Have a good one (:

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't say it makes me mad as much as it makes me uncomfortable. Like sometimes my lady parts itch so incredibly bad that I literally cannot focus on anything else but I hold out till I am in private to scratch. It is just really common courtesy to keep our hand away from those areas in public. I understand though that sometimes you have to just go ahead and do it, if I see it I laugh quietly to myself and brush it off.

• Ugh, sounds like a snobby stuck up bitch. I hope she's walking out of the post office next week wiggling a wedgie outta her ass, and you make a discusted look at her. That's just fucking stupid. The only thing I have a problem with is when a guy actually digs in, like hand in boxers scratching his ass then asks for a hug or eats chips, that kinda grosses me out lol

• hahaha cheers

• I can't believe all the other female's comments... I guess it's just a maturity thing.. We're all human, shit happens. I honestly wouldn't be grossed out if a hot guy walked up to me scratching his nuts, introduced him self, then farted. I'd still give him my number.

• HAHA, but if it would have been you looking at her pick her nose, would she have felt the same. Come on. everybody scratches, even girls.

• im not even close to the sexiest man in the world so that must make it look even worse lol

• sorry i commented on the wrong one, as for your answer yes very true!

• Even if you'd be the sexiest guy in the world, you lose your all sexiness that moment. Yeah that's right so don't do in public places at least. Pleaseee :)

• I guess my comment excited you so you commented two different places lol :)

• Not at all. To some people yeah probably. But if it itches you got to scratch right?

• hahahaha. not for me. it look so cute! and I will feel shy if he noticed that I keep staring on him

• No. As long as it's outside of the pants.

• really? so you would just happily ignore it?

• Yeah. As long as he wasn't telling me they itched. Guys have done that before... Weird.

• I try not to look but I think it's funny... picking your nose is far worse.

What Guys Said 3

• id look right back at her like damn right i was just scratching PROBLEM?

• Lol a mans gotta be comfortable xD

• Women scratch their bits. Rudeness!