Any suggestions of ways to meet new guys?

I've been single for 2 months now and i feel ready to start dating again but where can i meet new guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I could give you some specific place to go (clubs, bars, bookstores, cafes, festivals, anywhere there is a crowd etc etc etc).

BUT all the places in the world won't help if your not open to it... even if you went to a SINGLES EVENT, it won't help if you're closed off. There is simply no "magical" place where you'll meet a partner.

You know this to be true, of course there are new guys everywhere you go, but the question is why don't you meet new people everywhere you go.

The simplest answer, (but don't under credit it for being simple) is that you meet new people by sharing yourself.

Too often people want others to come up to them, girls to come up to guys to cut the risk of rejection or guys to sweep girls of their feet. They want it like that person is supposed to mysteriously know what a gem they are... Most people can't get out of their own head let alone get into yours...

More than that, people think that they need to be a specific way to find love. They need to do certain things, act a certain way... that's why everyone is asking what is THE place to go to find love... But it's not a specific place. In fact you don't need to being anything specifically AND THAT'S THE POINT.

Do the things that you enjoy, Do what you enjoy and relax in your own skin around others. If you like to read books and you feel most comfortable and you don't care what people think of you when you're reading books then reading books where there is a crowd. eg a bookstore.

Do what you enjoy doing and "share yourself". Because I can guarantee you will NOT find someone real for you if you're being fake and it almost certainly will be when you least expect (because you're too busy enjoying your book).

How do I know? I do this for a living. I'm a relationship expert that helps singles (mainly women) find love and create attraction between them and what they want.

What Guys Said 5

• Guys ask this question where girls to find, It is easy to find out a guy but its hard to find a girl.

• When you ladies figure it out can you let me know as well? :) cheers

• well this site may be a good start ;P

• Matchmaker services.

• I would also like to know where I can meet girls. 2 months isn't that bad compared to 15 years.

• actually it doesn't matter how long you've been single for. it would be nice to date someone. anyone :)

What Girls Said 2

• go to parties

• Hmm when you work it out, please let me know! :)