How can I convince my parents to let me hang out with a guy alone?

I met a guy from my school and I want to hang out alone at his house but the problem is, my parents won't let me and I'm 19. Is it wrong that my parents won't let me hang out with a guy alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was their house I would say it is their choice... but that is weird to me that they wouldn't let you go. Just say his parents are there haha

Most Helpful Girl

• they are just looking out for you. they don't want you to become a thot or get played. if I were a parent I wouldn't want my daughter hanging out with some guy at his house either. he's not even your boyfriend, he's a guy you just met. real question is why hasn't he asked you on a real date? why can't y'all hang out in public. mom&dad are peeping game before you even know whats coming. he asked you to come hang out at his house but didn't think about asking you to the movies, dinner, sports game? listen to your parents and don't see this guy until he can come better than that

What Guys Said 3

• i dont think there is a way honestly, unless you have a chaperone of some sort

• With excuses of classes... U can have... :'"

• Persuasion.

What Girls Said 3

• Pretty much every parent is like that. You're 19, an adult so you should be able to go out and hang out with who you want without asking your parents permission

• Try to talk to them and explain that you're not going to do smth bad))) or introduce him to your parents if they don't know him. They are worried about you, try to calm them)

• You're 19, just do it, haha. Tell your parents that his parents or siblings will be home, or that another friend will be there too, and have one or two stories to tell involving whoever is supposedly there so you don't freeze up if they ask.