What kind of girls attract you?

Like, I am more of a scientistic girl. I love science and could talk about it day and night. I always think, this is why guys wouldn't go out with me. I also keep on seeing (a lot) of bimbos having boyfriends and ask myself what is so... interesting on them. Not that I don't take care of myself at all, I also use some mascara and all that stuff... but I am not that girly-girl.

And don't people like intelligence? I honestly would pick a guy who uses his brain more. Is that wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most guys are initially attracted to a girl based on her looks and take it from there. You say guys won't go out with you but there's probably a lot more to it than you think. How about are guys intimidated by you? Try girling it up a little and see what happens. If that's not it's probably you intimidating them.

• I am not quite sure. Also, when I talk to guys, I get bored easily... because he is more the outgoing-type and talks about things people on my age are interested about, while I would like to talk about things like... physics.

I am trying to change that, so that I act more like someone in my age. It just wrecks my nerves sometimes.

• I think that could be it you are above their average IQ's and you're finding it hard to find common ground. In your case if you're wanting to meet someone on your level you might want to try handing out in places like coffee houses. It's been my observation anyway that guys and girls that tend to hang out in places such as coffee shops seem to have a higher IQ than those that attend things on average like rock concerts for example.

• Uh, no. Those hipsters who hang out at coffee shops don't have a higher IQ, they just want to believe they do. But you're right about the rock concerts too.

You see, the thing is, really intelligent people don't limit themselves to stereotypes, and they are hard to label in most categories.

What Guys Said 10

• the Gym Girl.

www.yeahshesquats.com
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...19b7aedd62.jpg

she looks just like that, wears the skimpiest outfit, and hits legs dead center of everyone at my gym.

• girls with nice taste in music basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• See, I can't go for that, cause I'll probably never find a girl who's favorite genre is thrash metal.

• @darkhumorrus it's difficult to find oneindeed... but sure there aregirls who like this genre basically

• Yes I am attracted to women who have intelligence. To me there is not a bigger turn off when I am on date and a woman can't hold an intelligent conversation and talks like an idiot lol. So there is nothing wrong with that.

• Clever, intelligent, HUMOROUS, immature girls. Hurray!

• Immature? You are the first I am hearing this from LOL

• @annie_annie and do you know how many problems can be avoided if you're immature? Most stress, depressing thoughts, sadness, "drama" over different things, anger, etc. Because if you make fun of every situation, and/or you don't really care, then there's not much to worry about.

• True that to both of you. I hate people who take everything personal. Once I had to quit friendship because of a drama queen and I hate that sort of thing too... I just understand immaturuty kinda differently. Like, being like a little child and all that, heheh. My bad

• Intelligence is a rare commodity these days, unfortunately. Besides, you look amazing for a 16 years old girl. Beautiful and intelligent. Don't worry, there are a A LOT of guys out there who seek just that. :)

• intelligent girl..

• I'm an engineering student, i love maths, science and exploration... and i wish to find a girl who has the same interests as me, a girl who love sport and share many hobbies together, the look is not very important for me. That's all.

• Nice, attractive, good personality someone who gets along with my mother 😂

• If that's you in your picture well... i don't even believe the fact that you have EVER been rejected lol. But um, if that's what you look like, i don't give a fuck how smart you are or how 'nerdy' you are.

• I like sporty girls, goth girls, and dominant girls ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I often bore pleople when I talk about science, but I don't care