Pointers on approaching a girl?

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time in the college library, either reading a book or on one of the computers and I've been noticing a girl a little more than I usually would.

she spends her time reading books Or using her laptop. I don't see her outside of the library much, but when I do, I don't see her with anybody. I have a feeling that we may be the same in the sence that we don't have many friends to spend time with at school.

I think she's pretty cute and I feel that I'd like to get to know her, but have no clue how to approach her.

I think that maybe if I sit on one of the couches by the one she sits at, I could ask about the book she's reading and maybe go on from there.

scared tho.

What Girls Said 1

• Yea what you said is good. Don't be scared either, because really it's just like job interviews, you'll get a few before you get that job and each one you don't get just gives you practice for the next interview. Either way, you get something out of it... Either get a girl, or get experience approaching girls and see it's not as hard as you think it is

What Guys Said 1

• Just walk up to her or sit with her and figure it out from there. Don't think about what you'll say beforehand, just say whatever comes to mind. However you normally greet people.