Why do girls like Kim Kardashian?

Why do girls like celebrity whores like wtf? What's so appealing about these trashy whores who are a bad influence? No wonder girls are so desperate to make sex tapes with the hopes of instant fame. Kim Whoredashian is basically a p*rnstar cause she got famous due to a sex tape. She has ZERO talent as in she doesn't act, doesn't sing she does nothing. And what's more sad is that girls these days idolize sluts rather than inspirational and empowering women and then they complain about being objectified lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know her personally but I really wonder what her purpose in life is.

What Girls Said 10

• I am really against people who have a lot of fame and money & have done nothing to deserve it, as simple as that.

• I'm sorry but I can not answer for all the girls. I for one don't adrie, adore or idol any other human being like some God. I do not look up to people who do something so low like that to get fame and attention. I for one do not like her, now I don't hate her she personally hasn't done anything to anger me, yet. I just am not a fan.

• I have an instant dislike for anyone who uses the word "like" 10 times per sentence.

I don't think it's healthy for anyone to idolize anyone honestly and I sure in the hell wouldn't start with Kim Kardashian. I do think the rude comments I read about her online, picking apart her looks and calling her fat are crossing the line and really uncalled for though.

• Well kim IS beautiful no what your opinions on her are. And no babe she's not a p*rnstar , she was popular before that and just because her ex leaked the video doesn't make her a whore. Passing judgement like that is a little funny and shows a lot of insecurity on yourself. IF you love yourself then you love others. she's a iconic beauty in our day and classy;) hate her or love her she ain't going anywhere so you'll be seeing her ho ass all your life haha don't lose sleep over her.

• I dont idolize any celebrities so...

• This girl doesn't like KK

• Yeah, I don't see the appeal.

• Well i lovee Scarlett johanson. She is soo pretty and hot, and she is smart talanted and seem like a geniuely nice person, and presents herself as a smart actress.

I dont lik K kardasion types they have Poor images and personality.

• I can't speak for all girls but I ''like'' her because she is a style icon. I don't look up to her but her clothes, hair and make up inspires me, I also like watching her show because it's entertaining and funny. I don't really care about her sex tape or the fact that she has no talent, she is very pretty and many girls today wants to look like her.

• If you hate her, why do you care so much?

What Guys Said 9

• not only she has 0 talent she's ugly as hell... ever seen her without make-up... bleh... i'd rather fuck my hand than fuck her, even if she paid me

• Did you know that Kim did, in fact, attempt to launch a music career? It was the shortest lived music career within recent memory.

People heard the first released single and say,

Uh... no.

It's not just that we speculate that she has no talent. We have documented proof. LOL. Has to be one of the funniest part tart singles in human history. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHp7sq1Tzn0

• Ummm... I think your asking the wrong gender... its a lot of the dudes that like her bc of the large breasts, big booty and whore-like attitude!

Just a hunch! I am not partial to the bimbo that uses "like" more than once in a statement myself... just a turnoff for me.

• She's likable for her fashion sense, as well as an inspiration for girls who want to become celebrities by being socialites.

• What I wonder is what's the beef between you and Kim? A grown man shouldn't have any opinion about a famous woman who has no bearing on our lives.

• I don't know why people look up to her. To me, She is a brain dead bimbo who rose to fame on her daddy's fortune. I could not care less about her or Kenye or whatever his name is.

• Cause girls want to be like her or see her as a role model. Depends on the girl who is likes watching her show.

• have you seen her boobs and ass? what's not to like?

• Isn't she supposedly a very successful businesswoman with humble beginnings? I believe that's part of it. Also she happens to be what people other than me consider attractive. I think she's not very attractive and businesswoman is an unattractive and boring af profession. I don't get it.