I'll never get a boyfriend I swear?

I'm 17 and I've never had a boyfriend. Never had a first kiss. Nothing. I'm from the UK and every girl that I are my friends have either had a boyfriend at some point or actually kissed a guy. I feel like I've never really come across the right time? I'd say I'm quite confident sometimes and bubbly and I'm so into fashion and stuff. What makes me any different? Even my mum finds it weird.

But I don't want to be inexperienced by the time I do get one, and I want to have more than one boyfriend before I find THE one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never had a bf when i was 17 (well at least a serious one anyways, even though i thought it was at the time lol) and since then i've only had a few dates with a couple guys and nothing serious and i'm in university, which is not necessarily considered "normal." Don't worry what everyone else thinks and experience these things at your own pace. I have friends in their 20s who have never been in serious relationships, and friends who are still 19/20 and engaged. Everyone works at their own pace.

What Guys Said 5

• trust me you don't even know how the rest of your life is going to pan out. still so young, there is much potential left ahead of you bruh. embrace it.

• oh come on now... relax you're still young to worry about it ;-)

other peopleare 30 and never had a gf/bf!

• Those are kinda failures at life. I mean statistics say that like 85% of people have had sex by 21, and like 60% of 17 year olds have had sex.

• I'm in the same boat. No gf ever, no kiss ever, no sex ever. I'm trying though.

• you're 17 you're still young, most guys at that age are still rather immature, trust me don't let it be the main thing you'll look for you'll only be torturing yourself, i should know i've been doing it since i was 16 and i'm 22 now

• come to dady and have all the kising that u want

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 20 and I have only been asked out like 3 times and only 1 of them I think was being serious.
    I have never dated, never romantically hugged anyone, nothing.

I joke about joining the convent and becoming a nun.

• Neither will I... My standards are too high probably. Plus I have the issue of only crushing on one guy 😂🔫

• Lol yup! And there's this boy... Who I swear likes me... He is playing hard to get and told my bestfriend who he doesn't know that it's our ages

• Ohmygosh, totally same @inlovewithyou2014!!!

• Trust more people than you think haven't had a boyfriend or haven't been kissed before. It's really normal, you'll be fine

• Either you're too picky, or the pickings around you are slim.
    The only thing you should be dating right now is your textbooks.
    You could be the hottest chick in your class but these days men are too wimpy to ask a girl out.

• Neither have I :) Your not alone!