Why do guy send pictures of himself?

Why do guys send pictures of himself to you? Me and this guy had a serious conversation but got the issue squared away. Then few minutes later he sent me a pic of himself. Does he like me or just want attention? This is second time him doin this on his own. I question cuz I'm not sure if he does like me or not. Thanks.

No its pic of his face only

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess he wants opinion by you about his appearance ;-)

What Guys Said 5

• I do it all of the time JUST for the hell of it... while I'm doing it "I'm not thinking about anything, in particular either" ^^

• Frankly he likes you and trying to make things more clear between you two.. if you would like ask him why you're sending those pics and see the answer.. his answer will tell you everything

• @mistninja314
    some explaining to do my friend... lol

• He wants your notice , your attention, and maybe have you to say oh my gosh you're so damn "handsome , cute" or whatever.

Actually , if he sends it to you , it's maybe cuz he gots interest in you... yea of course , but it doesn't reveal any sense of love for while.

So take care or not , depend of what you're looking for.

• Several Reasons
    1. Yes, he likes the attention. Us guys like attention.
    2. If they are dick pics, then its mostly a display of male prowess and an enticement for sex.
    3. I think he likes you. But based on the types of pics he is sending you ( nude ones or silly ones) it could indicate more of a hookup vs. another possibility that he wants to make you laugh or something so you will agree to a date

What Girls Said 0