Guys, have any of you use or ever used Tinder?

I just wanted to know as that app has been so infamous nowadays. I tried using it for three weeks yet I really didn't get so lucky. Out of hundreds of women I tried to interact with only two had answer back yet I admit I never got to meet neither of them in person and take things to another level. So I just wanted to know if I'm really the only one cursed in this world.

Ladies your more than welcome to answer this, though your feedback might be pointless as females do have a higher advantage in these type of stuff.

• i use it and i always hot the jackpot
  • i've used it in the past and got pretty licky
  • that app is bullshit!
  • i'm a nosey girl dying to see the results

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. I myself have used it for a month now and went on two dates that didn't go so well. You have to understand that girls on average are simply way more picky. This app is truly based on looks and so the quality of your photos must be top-notch. The bar for attractiveness is usually quite high for men... chiseled jaw, toned body, gorgeous eyes, and a sharp haircut to name a few traits. Then there is also skin color and race which also factor into their decision making. Ultimately, you gotta style and create a model look to maximize your chances.

What Girls Said 4

• I've never used it because I had a friend who was talking to a guy and he was really nice so she gave him her number, then he kept bugging her and saying perverted things/ sending dick pics so she had to change her number. So no, I never ended up using it.

• Lol i understand. But that was only one guy

• I don't even know what that is... 0_o

• I used it for a month, i am not going to lie, i did find some fun people (that i still talk to and have become good friends) but most of my matches, the guys were super stuck up, they wanted me to write them first (which i didn't mind) and wouldn't even bother keeping up a conversation. Though, on my bio i did have to be clear that i did not wanted a hook up (i was looking for new friends).

• I see. But you really can't take a swim in the amazon river and not expect the piranhas to come at you

• LMAO i know, its just that some of them dont have manners, instead of a hello, they went for a show me your titties or the are you really not looking for a hook up. This is why i gave up lol

• I did and used it for 2 weeks just to see what the fuss is about! Got some matches and ended up talking to a french guy, normal convo though, nothing weird or pervy and he was very nice so guess its nothing too terrible haha

What Guys Said 8

• 1|1
  • Never used it and never will, waste of time, if you want to date go out into the world and find a girl, face to face conversation and interaction is always better then being separated from a screen. Same goes if you want friends, go out into the world and make some, the world is to technology driven as it is and people in case you haven't noticed are losing the ability to converse in real life.

• This is so true. I swear people don't know how to be appropriate and proper... They lose all tactfulness when talking to people.. And a lot of people are extremely awkward.

• Oh well I'm autistic, so I wasn't even born with that ability anyways.

• Well I'm not referring to people born with stuff like autism I'm talking about your run of the mill everyday people, who have no excuse not to get out into the world and converse.

• The only tinder I've ever used was to light a bonfire lol

• never and never gonna to.. i value my time basically, insead of spending it in some "hook-up" app.

• Nope but I've used other apps, they're BS it's easier with just normal social apps.

• I've used it, but most of the girls there are only looking for tall white men

• It's not a curse. You're just not super good looking.

• The whole app is based on looks.
    If you arn't really good looking with a really good pic you have no chance. You also must live in a major city.
    Okcupid showed that women rated 80% of men as below average looking. So you've got to be in the top 20% before they start to see you as even average.
    Also most women on tinder are under 25 which is when they are most flakey and unrealistic about things.