How do you know if you're still in love?

Have you ever, after a fight, asked yourself if you were still in love with your SO? If so, how did you know if you were or weren't still in love?

Most Helpful Girl

• There was this quote I saw and it was something like "you know a relationship is over when you are more in love with your memories of the person than the person themself."
    I think you can tell when you love who the person used to be/ how they used to act over who they are now. If you love them just as much now and can't imagine your life without them as the person they have been in the past few months then you are still in love with them. If you can imagine living without them, you are probably not as in love as you used to be. But there are also different kinds of love, and you could just not love someone romantically anymore. Love is complicated :/

• That's an interesting way of putting it. Thanks, your opinion was really helpful!

What Guys Said 3

• How do you know if you're still in love? THIS IS PREMADE but yeah time to post it again http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SXVBf9ZUlT

• That's only something you can answer not us DO YOU feel the same way about him? If not there ya go leave em ^^

• Well, I wanted to know other experiences. I don't know, I'm very confused right now and I guess it's not that easy to have a "yes or no answer" from my heart

• Drop that nigga like a bad habit and be done with it...

• If it lasted for more than 3 months

• If I picture being single and think that's better than this bullshit then I probably don't love her anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• i didn't feel upset or slightly heatbroken when i though about me and my so ending things. and right i was...