My boyfriend thinks he ruined our relationship over SOUP?

The part where you pry open the soup can fell off. He wanted to open it with his hands and I told him not to. He did any way and the pressure built up and it popped. The soup got ALL over me. He kinda laughed at me and told me to get napkins. Later, he wouldn't sit by me or talk to me. His friend told him that he thinks he ruined our relationship and he's a dumbass. I told him its OK but he still feels the same, what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear, when things like this happen, a lot of times there is not recovering. Fact is he spilt the soup. And when a man spills soup on his girl, well, that just not the kind of thing you get over in a day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkIgZCy5K74

What Guys Said 6

• Don't do anything.. just let it go like any other daily event.. you'll both forget about that but make sure you're not mad of your boyfriend about that

• Tell him to get over it. You did and you're the one who got covered in soup...

• If I did something like that and I were that sorry, deep down I'd need a cuddle.

• That's silly

• How long have you been together and how old are you

• He's how old?

What Girls Said 5

• How about you throw soup on him and then you two will be even? hahah I am kidding... Well I would either talk to him in person and tell him that it is seriously no big deal and that you still ______ him... (idk if you wanna say love ;p) but something like that- but if you can't talk to him like that because he is avoiding you then text or call him. This is something you have to do because having friends talk to him will cause confusion. And it is best to make it straightforward and tell him that it is fine and that it is not the end of the world.

• *looks at age*

Ah, this all makes sense now.

Tell him it's not ruined. Odds are he won't listen and 3 years from now you can tell this story as I've of the most ridiculous break up stories abs you'll have a good laugh about it.

• Explain to him that's ridiculous, if he thinks THAT ruined your relationship how's he gonna react if you have a fight?

• Did you get mad at him?

• Well you guys are around 13 im guessing. That stuff happens lol. I wouldn't except anymore from you guys