Is it okay for someone born on October 24th 1996 to date someone born on march 6th 1997?

i just want to make sure its not weird

im the older one :/

Most Helpful Guy

• No there are laws against this in most countries. If you are born in October you can only date those who are born in jan, April, June and December.
    However a subsection of this states if you are over 6ft2 you can also date people born in feb and July.

I was born in June so I can only go out with those who were born in the months of jan, feb, may, August and November. Normally the 6ft 2 rule would apply but because my brithday fell on a Saturday this gives me the same rights as those over that height as well allowing me to date people in all the other months too.
    For those born from 2000 onwards you may need to check the updated version and some northern hemisphere countries have changed this

What Girls Said 3

• pedofile! ;)
    ...

• I don't see how it could be wierd?

• Are you the guy dating someone older? I personally would not date someone younger than me.

• Definitely not weird!!

• okay haha i just really dont want to be that guy... :p

What Guys Said 2

• No that's a little weird. Perhaps if one person was born on October 11th 1996 and the other on February 20th 1997 then that would be okay.

• Yeah, you're GOING TO HELL MOTHERFUCKER, YOUR BALLS ARE GOING TO FUCKING EXPLODE.