How come some ugly guys end up with girlfriends?

Like wtf? How the fuck did they manage to do that? Like this ugly motherfucker: assets.nydailynews.com/.../fertility4n-3-web.jpg

Im not even fat, I don't have any physical deformities, I am not short, I have facial hair. Yet there's fat ass motherfuckers who have hot ass girlfriends/wives. And here's another lucky motherfucker:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfYKbmECUAAP_tE.jpg

Wtf is wrong with you women, I dress properly, I smell nice, I wear a real gold watch, expensive clothes etc. I thought you like men who present themselves properly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on the location u live in. Ur city might be full of bishes and only a few nice gurla but u juz didn't wncounter them. Gotta keep trying ur luck with the lottery. U have to try multiple times to win the lottery cuz its full of bishes.

What Girls Said 31

• B-but I thought girls only care about appearance. R-right g-guys?
    Oh I forgot. We care about money too. So I guess ALL the "homely" (according to your criteria) men in your pics are painfully rich. Right?
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96ltrrxNx1r8p2q4.gif

• lenard (spelling?) is fucking cute! even on rosanne I always thought he was a hottie, lots of nerds are.

• 5|5
  • maybe because looks aren't everything, i don't know.

• Then why are girls attracted to hunky male celebrities. I bet you wouldn't like Chris Brown if he was fat or disabled.

• you know there was this recreation of that old elaine hatfield study they did with george clooney and donald trump... apparently you have to be rich AND handsome to get just any old woman

• oh and also famous. but if you're not all 3 of those things most if not all girls will think they're too good to have sex with you.

• Also the dude at the top isn't an "ugly motherfucker", dude clearly takes care of himself and takes her on nice dates! The "fat ass motherfucker" was probably actually treating her like a human being verses a sex object so the chick was like "Yeah alright, I like this one." and theN WOW, NOW THEY'RE DATING? IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE.

• Well sane women don't go for arrogance. Who are you to call anyone ugly? Smh.

• Because good-looking guys often want nothing but sex and fun, and its difficult to make them commit.

• All I want is attraction thats it since attraction leads to a relationship.

• Just wait for the right girl :)

• Honestly I think my only problem is that I don't talk much.

• Perhaps those men are really sweet and kind, and not at all full of themselves? Perhaps those girls rather date a guy with a nice soft tummy who loves good food instead of a guy who's married to the gym and eats salads all day?

Trust me, if you're even half the catch you say you are you'll get a girl. But work on personality too and don't be so superficial. Hotness doesn't last a lifetime.

• Right because my entire personality is based on a question I asked on the INTERNET. lol. You may have a bad personality but I don't judge people based on what they say on the internet. Even a serial killer can have a nice personality but that doesn't mean he is a good person.

• No matter how I change girls won't be attracted to me, whether I change the way I dress or speak or act or change my personality they won't like me cause here in america most girls chase after bad boy rap music loving thugs with big muscles, a criminal record and a pimped out car. They don't want the simple guy who dresses nicely and listens to Electronic Dance Music because that's not "manly" enough. One minute you girls say we want personality then the next you want good looks then the next you want a guy who dresses like Chris Brown. like wtf you're always fucking changing your preferences. Plus I am not white or black because you people only want white men and black men and you just lump all Indians in the same category because of racial stereotypes that don't even apply to me since I am only Indian by race.

• Only one solution left then man. Come to Europe , where girls know what they want :).

• Well honestly some women don't care, I don't care about a guy having expensive nice, and I go for personality and if I feel safe and comfortable, i don't care about height, weight, or looks if I am happy and comfortable I will be with him. Also some girls doesn't care about weight or looks, you will have someone, everyone will have their perfect match it just takes awhile.

• It's because chubby and not so attractive men are usually the sweetest and kindest.

I would know, I have a chubby bff. He is the sweetest thing and I love him.. But as a freind.

In my case, my BFF is also rich so yeah.. Money isn't everything.

• Because it's not always about looks -______- I mean sometimes women get with guys who have something they want so there is that too. Anyway how about you just focus and worry about you and not others, yeah?

• There are people that exist that aren't shallow and stupid. You obviously aren't one of them.

• Well if women weren't so judgmental and picky then I wouldn't have to be an asshole.

• Ok continue to drool over the hunky football player and justin bieber and Ill continue to be an asshole. What goes around comes around amirite?

• Nope, not really. I hate that guy so much I don't even know how to spell his name so I say Justin Beaver. My boyfriend is a football player, but I'm not stupid girly guy-chasing girl who drools over every "cute" guy. So no, you're not right, especially not in your spelling and grammar.

• Some girls are after famous popular good looking and rich guys. But the others are not after good looks they want someone good from heart and who will love them for some girls good looks are not everything always. I guess some of these girls got hurt from good-looking guys that's why they want someone who will love them.

• Probably they're really nice cool guys.

• Good question. But how do you know that these people haven't been together before they turned ugly? Because believe it or not you won't stop loving another person because they turn ugly. Just be patient and soon enough a girl will be interested.

• They probably have really good personality. Trustful and loyal. Like most other guys who are good looking take the advantage that there good looking and cheat and to cocky. But I'm not saying all good looking guys are like that just most, most guys get to caught up on looks..

• Because you make us feel insecure hence we try to make ourselves look good cause we always hearing girls gossip about how guys look etc and how you don't like if a guy looks or dresses a certain way so we make sure to not be or act like what you don't like.

• Maybe because they are genuinely good men

• Maybe they have decent personalities and don't call other people "ugly motherfuckers".

• They must be rich and kind lol

• Maybe because they don't talk down to other people

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I just don't know where to meet normal men? Last date I went on, the guy is super short, balding, and very dull. I was careful to not wear heels to the dates, but he still fades out on me after 2 dates. Sure I don't look like Britney spears from when she was 16, but I am pretty sure I am above average in terms of face and body... and I have 2 masters degrees too, not dumb neither. Apparently he thinks he could do better than me. But then again, I've seen plenty of super handsome men loving on women that are whale sized. Everywhere I look, fat wives seems to be in now.

• I happen to think the guy in the top pick is very handsome but, guess that's just me. Oh and some women like fatties just like there are men who like fatties.

• sorry I said "pick" when I meant pic (picture). oops

• Hmm, let's see... it could be the fact that looks aren't everything. They may have great personalities and manners. I'll put it this way, would you rather be with someone who most likely is only with you because they think your "hot" and judges your looks. Or would you rather have someone who takes the time to get to know you as a person, and doesn't really pay as much attention to your looks.

Personally I'd go with the second option, because who really wants to spend their whole life worrying about how they look to please somone else. I'd rather know I had someone who doesn't just want me for my looks so that I can have one less worry in life & actually enjoy it for myself.

• Because appearance isn't "the be all and end all" for most women, and this is where men go wrong they automatically assume that women only care for looks maybe its because they do but i can honestly tell you now i would much rather be with a guy who looking wise is a 3 but personality wise a 10 because if you're in a relationship its not all about psychical attraction if someone has a personality of gold i for one find that extremely attractive, if he can make me laugh i find it attractive, there are so many other qualities other than looks that can make someone attractive.

• You mad bro?

• either they don't care about appearance or those guys are rich ones!

• honestly I don't think I could really be happy married to someone whom I didn't find attractive physically or personality wise so I don't know why?

• You sound kinda like an asshole, these guys are probably really nice.

• That second girl really isn't that pretty. I don't see the mystery there. She's about average to below average. The first guy I think is attractive. He might be overweight but his face is attractive and friendly. I'm sure he's a fun guy to be around and that's why she likes him. I would date him too. I don't see how he is ugly.

• They probably have a great personality (which you don't seem to have considering the things you are saying about them), attraction doesn't always have to be physical /about money you know.

• But you act like you want a guy who looks and dresses good and has money hence why you obsess over rich male celebrities.

• Well if a guy is attractive and physically a 10 but have a personality of 0 I would not go for that! And actually I am not all that obsessed with rich male celebrities, so thats a wrong assumption. (:

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 27

• because what ugly people lack in LOOKS they usually try to make up for in PERSONALITY. most of them realise "hey im not the greatest looking so maybe i should become a better person overall" think about it "not to often do you see someone who is UGLY and MEAN" nuh uh it dont work that way LOLOLOL because they already know people aren't going to put up with that crap "sorry that's just the way it is" so usually 2 ugly people get together make babies

blame it on double standards+ their low standards because they know their are usually limited to who they can date. this is coming from the guy who made the famous question of www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1229586-how-do-you-respond-to-being-called-ugly so there ya have it

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1281347-how-obviously-ugly-people-get-in-relationship

• because they don't listen to guys like this:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1382840-when-will-average-below-average-looking-guys-just-stop-hitting-on

^hopefully that wasn't you

• I know people say it all the time but confidence is important. I have my insecurities too but I try not to let them show. You have to be confident in yourself and build an aura of confidence around yourself and when you do that women will start to notice and say "hey you know what maybe I misjudged that guy." You have a very negative attitude like I used to have. Don't hate on that guy because he clearly has what you want. Study people and learn how to interact.

• Instead of getting mad at a whole gender of people, you should be asking yourself what you could be doing to better your chances.

I don't mean this as a diss either because I was in the same dilemma that you're in - an attractive dude who's getting passed up by uglier dudes. These chicks will never date you and complaining about it is not going to improve your chances. Presenting yourself the right way is good but the other half is to have a great personality that matches. Right now you don't have that, but being brutally honest with yourself and seeing your own shortcomings will get you humility. With humility comes confidence, with confidence comes good women.

• bwahaha lol so now you know me personally just because of what I say on the internet lol. So naive and dumb.

• Hey I tried helping, but if that's the way you want to stay, don't be surprised to be still on the back burner.

• I don't have a bad personality if you judge people based on what they say on the internet then you're really naive and dumb.

• That first guy wasn't even bad...

• I'm sure these dudes don't want to fuck you either, guy. Who any given person finds attractive is a matter of personal preference. If you're not getting laid, don't blame other guys for your failures. They got theirs, so don't hate them for having better social skills than you. It's a sign of abject defeat to start bitching about why other guys are doing better than you.

• Guys/girls who may be considered unattractive make more of an effort to keep their woman happy.

Its not all about the appearance and the money... its about what you have to offer women both mentally and physically.

The other thing is balls... these guys probably had enough to go up to these girls and not hit on them but simply start talking to them without any kind of agenda... as if they are just making conversation like any friend would.

• The 2nd guy is boogie from YouTube and he has by far the best personality I have ever seen on any guy and the way you bad mouth them I can easily tell you have a personality of a brick that is why they have a gf

• I know who he is and I don't hate him, I am just using him as an example to get my point across and FYI I watched his draw my life.

• Its all about personality with those guys but if you have the looks thats a great way to draw their attention but in order to get them you need to have an okay personality at least

• That second guy is Stephen Williams, Boogie2988 on YouTube. He's actually a really charming guy. Luck had nothing to do with why he got that girl.

• Well the fat guy is Francis. He's a pretty funny dude with a cool personality so he has that going for him. That's a lot more than you have going for you right now dude..

• 1|1
    • Im not a fucking arab you dickwad.

• No, my autistic friend, it's the money. The money and the status.

And in Boogie's case I'd assume it's the popularity he has.

• True.

• Dude, that first guy is not even ugly at all, and the second guy is just obese, not ugly. I can guarantee you that it's your attitude that is repelling women. Those guys have winning personalities. THAT'S why they are with those women.

• I have said this repeatedly... WHAT I SAY ON THE INTERNET HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY PERSONALITY SINCE I DON'T ACT LIKE HOW I SPEAK ON THE INTERNET!!!

• It´s funny because these two threads contradict each other in so many levels www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1382840-when-will-average-below-average-looking-guys-just-stop-hitting-on

• Maybe it's because most guys (like me) are nice and kind to girls, unlike you? I'm not the handsomest guy out there but I'm the nicest and kindest guy I know. Never had a gf though so I guess not all girls like guys for their personality but still it's not always what's on the outside that counts you know.

• hahahah i guess they are rich then ;-)

• Self-confidence. You could be beyond ugly, an asshole, or a drunk but as long as you have tons of self-confidence and are a leader, women will flock to you.

• Because they have nice personalities and women don't go for arrogance.

• personality
    fame
    money
    unshallow girls

• Why is it a crime if ugly guys end up with girlfriends? huh.

• Because they're nice guys. And nice guys finish first, naturally.

• lol Actually people say nice guys finish last.

• Yeah, but they're idiots. I'm telling you the way it really is, not what conventional wisdom suggests.

• you seem envious dude...

• Ask them. :/

• Do you have gf?

• Nope thats why I am asking the question.

• You need to work on your personality and attitude.

• Well I don't fucking understand, on one side people say you need to have a good personality but then on the other side people say you need to look good and personality doesn't matter. People keep changing their opinions so I won't know what's the right thing to do or what's the wrong thing to do cause no matter what I do it will probably be wrong. Maybe I should stop looking at what other people say and deal with it in my own way.

• seeing is how you are an ignorant douche bag might be a big reason you dont have a girlfriend. because you are skinng so you say you feel you should have a girlfriend/wife before a overweight person? maybe you should take your gold watch and sell it and get yourself a penial implant because your obviously trying to overcompensate for someothing you dont have by tearing other people down. you are a grade A PUTZ.

• I don't know but I hope I'm one

• Dude. I'm a decently good-looking guy in a committed relationship (just to give you some context).
    And I was just passing by when I saw your post so I thought I throw my two cents your way.

Firstly, you're an insensitive prick.

Secondly, you might be asking the women here, and I'm not a women, and can't answer for the women, but I sure can answer for the kind and honest people on this website and in the world:

It really doesn't matter at all whether you're the most gorgeous person in the world, with a gold watch and expensive clothes and Eau de [insert some posh place] No.5. Ok?

People want, crave, to be with good people. People who are kind and honest like themselves, and capable of sentiments slightly deeper than your average bathroom sink. People like people with a good attitude [sic: unlike yourself].

And until you fix that attitude, and learn to respect other people, your situation probably won't change, pal.

*Here's* to all of those "lucky motherfuckers" with loving partners. They're doing mighty better than you in more than one regard.

• Because they are better than you will ever be.