Guys ONLY! Did he geniunely mean it or... Girls you can answer as well but mainly courius about guys opinion?

So the guy I'm dating pissed me off because of lack of communication on his behalf and if led to an argument. It was over the fact he couldn't call/text me and let me know our plans for an outing was cancelled. I texted him the next morning and he didn't reply, so I called later that day and he rushed me off the phone.

I was in my feelings about the whole thing and sent him a text basically asking about his devious actions, and if he's not interested anymore or talk to somebody let me know so I can back off. Of course once again I didn't get a response. Three whole days went pass and he texted saying "I love you" and that's it. He didn't even acknowledge my previous message.

But what makes matters worst is during the time he didn't text me back after the argument he put an angel emjoi underneath another females picture.

So do you think he's being truthful with the "I love you" or just saying it just to say it? And what should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• That I don't know, I'm stumped there. I'd tell him you need to have a serious conversation about the direction you two are going in, and if he doesn't have that conversation, I would just drop him. Bad communication will wreck a relationship real fast.

What Guys Said 2

• How can you be sure he got your texts that he didn't respond to? Maybe he never got them and thought you were cold shouldering him. So then he texted you to say he loves you in an effort to fix things.

• Please DON'T BLIND YOURSELF! This guy obviously got your messages it's 2015 the tech now a days is way too good for him not to get your messages. He just did not care enough to explain himself. Why? Because he does NOT like you. Just move on already.

What Girls Said 1

• He's a dick and he probably sent you the text by mistake. It might be for some other girl he was seeing in the time you weren't around

• Omg :( if that's the case I'll be devastated