Girls: Would you be impressed by a guy who took you skydiving during a date?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm fairly certain I would piss myself and have a heart attack on the way down.

I'm not afraid of heights, but I do have a slight fear of falling. Funny, because I have been dumped from horses more times than I can count. But willingly jumping from an airplane? Oh I would just die.

Mountain climbing? Ziplining? Parasailing? All good options. Bungee jumping and skydiving are two very big NOPES on my list lol

• You don't jump on your own though. If you don't have a skydiving license, you do a tandem jump which is when you are attatched to a professional

• Yeah no. Not my idea of fun.

• Oh my gosh I would pee myself too. I hate heights! But ziplining seems amazing!

What Girls Said 40

• My boyfriend took me bungee jumping in whistler, BC for our official 6th date. We are in a LDR, bestfriends for years finally taking a chance:)

• Only if I was interested in sky diving, which I'm not. I guess as long as it's not a total surprise and I have time to mentally prepare for it.

• I'd assume yes.

• I'd rather date a terrorist. I'm terrified of heights.

• Absolutely, skydiving has been on my bucket list for years now. If a guy I was dating arranged for that to happen I'd be seriously impressed.

• If it wasn't a surprise, yes. Girls tend to dress up on dates, I wouldn't want to go sky diving in heels and a dress.

• Would I be impressed with a guy who took me a million miles in the air and let my die from a heart attack due to my irrational fear of heights? No.

• Mhm but he would have to push me out of the plane

• Not if I was acrophobic or ptophobic.

But since I'm the exact opposite- hell yes.

• Even though I'd be terrified the entire time (because I'm afraid of heights), I would definitely still be impressed that the dude set the whole thing up for a date. Just please, not a first date.

• If I was in to sky diving maybe. Personally no that would be horrible. I would be terrified , and upset to tell you I didn't wanna do it , because the effort you put into it.

• Would you be impressed if he had a pilot license

• Yes I would be impressed about the whole idea of the date , but I'm deathly scared of heights lol.

• Yes, yes, yes. The higher the better.
    But this won't work for every girl. Maybe it's too much for a first date. First get to know her, then surprise her with sth like this if you think she'll like it. :)

• Hell no I would not!!!

• No because there's no fucking way I would go sky diving.

• What if he had a pilot licence

• Yes of course. I love going into the air and feel like i'm flying. well I didn't skydive before cuz I'm young.

• Yessss!! I'd love that. I love adventure, so that would be awesome.

• No doubt I'd be super impressed considering it's something on my bucket list, but not all girls would be so interested in that

• No, I would never go skydiving and it'd be pretty rude if he didn't even bother asking me if I'd want to.

• It's not like jaw dropping impressive, I'd be pretty happy but impressed? Nah.

• I would be impressed, as long as it's not a surprise. Not suddenly "Hey i've surprise for you." and then bring me to sky diving. I think i will fainting instead of able to sky diving

• No. I'm afraid of heights.

• I'd like to go on sky diving.. BUT not on a first date! 😕

• No. Not at all.

• I think it would be a great date to prove each other's trust for one another.

• HELL YES... And even if I was scared of heights, I would still appreciate the fact that your date idea is so original and exciting!

• I don't want to go sky diving with someone I don't know very well.

• Also its incredibly expensive and I don't want someone to spend that much money on me, plus its quite a long process so it isn't ideal for a date

• But I really want to go one day!

• fuck yeah dude omg

then again, i've always wanted to try it lol. im just tired of the same boring dates everyone suggests.

• Yes! That would b awesome :)

• Yeeees! Totally my style :D

• Yes I would be impressed but I'm a chicken and I wouldn't jump out of a plane!

• More from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 2

• by force? not all girls are into it i guss

• ha ha. Tinkerbell i want your opinion on this.