Would you date a girl you viewed as a little sister?

why or why not?
would you date a girl you viewed as a little sister?

Updates:
hypothetically lets say she's an 8/10 at least or more and you think she is a wonderful person

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Is she hot?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes lets says she's an 8/10 and you think she is a wonderful person

• Then yes. If I like her as a person, think she's attractive, and already view her as close enough to consider family, then that's what I'd call an ideal match.

What Guys Said 6

• I only have one sister and all my sisterly love goes to her. Any girl who is my friend could always be a potential date

0|0
    0|0
  • "you viewed as a little sister"...

No.

Cos that'll be metaphorical incest.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be too weird - You would have an image of yourself ticking off the birthdays till she was legal.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not sure since I don't have anyone like that. Part of me says no since I view her as a "little sister" and part of me says yes since I'd obviously want to take care of her. However, I would date a girl I considered a friend or best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • My little sister is the little brat who made me tempted to stab her with one of our steak knives.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
    • lets say she hot and she's a good match though

• Still no whatever may be her looks even if she hits/flirts with me

What Girls Said 1

• Well I know I wouldn't date someone I viewed as a little brother... that's just kinda gross to me. I have a younger brother and I can't imagine myself dating anyone that reminds me of him or I view in the same light as him.

0|0
    0|0