What's your first thought?

Your walking around the mall with who ever and you see a couple and they look really in love with each other and they act like best friends but she's taller than him (she's 6"1 and he's 5"7) what are you thinking? Would you make fun of them for not being what sociaty calls the perfect couple when the guy is taller? And just be honest, your first thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think that they would make a cute couple!

What Guys Said 8

• Wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

But then I'm kinda into tall girls, so I wouldn't consider it an issue at the best of times. Though at my height I doubt I'm gonna run into many taller girls, which is fine too.

• "Lucky bastard"

• assth normal basically... why should i laugh?

• If someone was to laugh I would cry 😭

• Wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

• Tall girl then I look to see if she is wearing heels or not.

• 😂😂 I mean without heals

• I wasn't being cheeky when I see a tall girl, I think tall girl and check for heels. If she is wearing flats I go wow really tall girl.

• "Huh."

... that would be the beginning and end of my thoughts on the matter. No negative judgment if that's what you're worried about.

• Yes, I'm worried about negative judgement

• I don't think anything about that. Doesn't bother me. If they are happy its cool

• I need a taller bride... :D

What Girls Said 3

• My grandma was 6'5" and her husband was 5'10" XD Sure it looks odd, but it only looks odd for a second, then you notice how much he makes her smile and how she only has eyes for him. You can see real love in the oddest couples, I swear... It's so not a bad thing being outside of the social norms. Also, I'd like to point out that I have a lot more better things to do with my insignificant life than to pay attention to another couple for more than 5 seconds. Hell, I might be jealous of the girls height, but that's no reason to make fun of her. :P

• Don't listen to society when it comes to things like that - society is the same thing that tells girls that huge boobs are "better" or other dumb things such as height "roles". I personally think its just as cute to see a couple regardless of who is taller.

• Thank you 😊 but it's kinda hard because I have social anxiety... and it dosnt help when my boyfriend is 5"7 yet at the same time I don't care because he's the best thing that has happened to me and he thinks I'm perfect the way I am

• I know how it feels to be tall in comparison. I'm 5'7 (which I hate) and my ex was 5'2 (which I'd rather be), so you're not alone in feeling self conscious about it... But from everything I heard, nobody should actually care if you're taller or he's shorter, besides very dumb people (usually male) who will insult dudes for being short. Haven't seen much or any insults directed towards tall girls online really.

• I would be too busy noticing how cute and in love they look. A girl being taller is no big deal.