What was your last relationship like?

I am just wanting to know what your current or last relationship was or is like? Care to share?

• Perfect
  • They cheated
  • I got abused

Most Helpful Guy

• This one was back in my last year of high school to first year of college. It was very emotionally and physically draining. She was my first gf. She cheated on me multiple times. She used to hit me if I disagreed with her and sometimes she would punch me during arguments or if she thought I was talking to another girl. She would threaten me saying she was gonna cheat on me and leave me if I didn't do certain things like buy her things and other stuff. Eventually she left me for the guy she cheated on me with. That is my last and only relationship. Hopefully my next one isn't as bad.

What Guys Said 14

• Meh... just meeehh. It was boring, she was too shy, and constantly killed the mood. She barely kissed me due to her shyness. I knew she liked me, and I liked her, but her shyness was stopping us from growing.

• You sir are an arse hole

• What? Why? How am I an asshole? I was with her for 8 months. 8 months were we kissed less than 10 times, we barely even hugged or hold hands. How am I supposed to keep having feelings for her when I'm not able to express them?
      I tried, of course I did. You could accuse me of being an asshole if I just dumped her in like a week, but I tried for 8 months, and they were 8 great months, but I need some affection in order for me to keep liking you, we seemed more like friends than like a couple.

• Perfect :-)
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    But she passed away :'(

• same as my current one... if you know what i mean :-P

• It was expensive haha

• You should have more options. Those are all pretty specific...

• It was a roller coaster.

• Put in things like I cheated, things didn't work out, stuff like that. My current relationship is complicated

• You're freaking 13! What are you doing bring in a relationship? You should be building fortes and eating ice cream at night time or whatever 13 year Olds do

• And this is why I don't want children. Disgusting things

• Your welcome

• Never been in...

• None if the above. I'd say great but impossible.

• Crash and burn

• I cheated she left.

• I've never had a relationship. Do you really need to brag about your previous relationships?

• didn`t vote always been single

• we went out. I shouted her to the movies, everything was good. we went out again. but this time it was at her house. we just watched movies and decided to become bf/gf. or so that's what I thought. then I find her on dating sites. and hasn't spoken to me since.

What Girls Said 12

• My last relationship was pretty bad.

Towards the middle and end I was being mentally abused. And then he ended our 5 year relationship by cheating on me with his best friends little sister. She was 16, we were 21.

My current relationship is miles better (not hard). We live together, we have similar goals, we are supportive. He's very much my other half. We're not perfect, but we are happy.

• Current relationship is amazing! I can't remember the last time I was this happy :) He's super sweet, and we have a tonne of fun together. I feel like I can be my total goofball self with him. We make each other laugh and we make each other feel special and wanted.

Last one was total shit. He was insecure and emotionally demanding. Drove me NUTS. He was also pretty emotionally manipulative and made me feel shitty about myself, particularly my past (which was none of his GD business!!)

• it was... exhausting.

• He cheated on me a couple of years ago except for I gave him one to many chances. We got into an argument over the phone and some bad words came out. The first week of school came I broke up with him. 5 months later he came back to me saying he loved me. It only lasted for 2 months and then out of the blue he broke up with me for no good reason at all. So my last relationship wasn't so great, I got led on, used, taken for granted, and I was cheated on.

• We had ups and downs but for the most part, our relationship was perfect and we fitted together like a puzzle. He was my life, my soul mate and I miss him terribly.

• We were together for 6 years, we lived together and all that. He was my first serious relationship. It was a tough situation I think we both jumped in moving togther too soon. So that caused a lot of tension and stress to the relationship. We just changed after all the years togther, we stopped communicating and we were basically just "there". I ended it because I wasn't happy.

• My last relationship was over 7yrs ago. I dated my best friend for 3yrs. He cheated. Had a baby. I lost a bf and a best friend. The end.

• Destructive. He had a roaming eye and I couldn't stand it. He said I was emotionally abusing him, but I was just really insecure and his actions didn't help me either. I knew he was secretly judging and comparing me to other girls; he even checked out and complimented other girls in front of me and criticized me for the way I dressed. Every time I brought up a problem to talk about and solve with him, he'd always say it's my fault.

• We were going great until i had to give him up. It was a hard decision but I had to. For healthy life reasons.
    #imissyoumayonnaise

• Great, when we were together.

• It was hell, he cheated them left. Thank God for that, too.

• Mentally draining