Why do younger guys find older women so attractive?

I'm 31 and I get hit on by guys that are around 24 all the time. More so than guys my own age and slightly more than older men. Why is this?

I'm in good shape and all but certainly don't have a body that compares to a 23 year old woman a d wouldn't date guys this young.

Most Helpful Guy

• They try their luck everywhere, as you get older, enthusiasm wanes! lol

• As I get older or they get older (probably both)? lol

• @sjoes006 Hey wanna go out ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;))))))))))))))

• i think it depends on the lad but some lads are desperate so you have a point

What Guys Said 17

• Older women generally aren't at all intimidated by me and they have experience that knows how to deal with my antics and keep me in a jar. In terms of how older women tend to carry themselves and treat me, there is no contest. Older women have much better intangibles than younger women (in general).

That's what catches my attention above all else anyways. A pretty young girl that can't communicate with me is useless.

Older women are less likely to BS around as well. If I'm on her radar, it's happening. Make no mistake about it. As I get older, I remain optimistic with dating knowing that women (in terms of personality) get better with age.

• because they are more attractive, it is amazing how many females on here seem to think that like is over at 30 if your not married with kids. the fact is there is life after 30, and 40 and 50, and that maturity in a woman is just as attractive as a 25 year olds fit and firm body, if not more so.

• Because women in your age are more wise and more experienced and less complicated
    and absolutely they are more beautiful and interesting..
    they know how to give pleasure and how to receive it..
    they understand the relationship more positively...
    they do care about personality more than looks
    they would be lovers of their hearts and mothers of their minds

• I'm 24 and I like women 28-33, something about a tall, intelligent, mature but still young woman gets to meh. It's the maturity I think, I wish I was 28-33 as well.

• thats just the nature!!! i LOVE OLDER WOMEN!! i would love to date a 31 years old!! and im only 18!! older women <3

• You are hardly an old lady. 31 is still young. You're barely out of your 20s and there's no a great deal of difference between someone of 31 and someone of 24.

• I guess... age does not mean anything in attraction I guess

• Your profile says you're 37, babe.

Does 31 feel better? Why not just stay with 29 and be done with it? :-)

• I don't know how to change my DOB on my profile but tried...

• I don't know. I don't.

• i used to have that same mindset when i was younger. I didn't even look at older women tbh but i think that might change as you get older. you'll soon realise how hot some older women are

• @noneoftheabove well, yes, once I get older and they'll be the same age range as me LOL

• Nah you're missing the point lol i never used to find women in their 40s attractive but i do now. dont try and be a smart arse haha

• maybe they didn't know your age and think your their age

• Because we think "easy no strings attached sex."

• It's the maturity, really...

• And older men like younger women :))

• lying about your age?

reported

• I'm 17 and I'd love a 30 something year old. don't know.

• It would be much easier for me to tell you if I knew what you looked like. But I think it's a safe assumption that you're attractive, mature and confident.

• To me it's about maturity. and the people I have met around my age just don't have that

What Girls Said 4

• Younger guys appreciate the experience and maturity of older women... so they say. I personally believe they think we may have more money or want to do more sexual things than these younger ladies?

• Probably reminds them of their mommies lol kidding. Kidding.
    Okay... maybe what I said is true to an extent. Maybe they view older women as more capable of taking care of them a certain way?

• that would be a bad guy to go out with... Hey we're the same age!

• Nah that simply isn't true. Its the experience factor and older women tend to know what they want

• I have the same experience. Probably guys like more the experienced sexually and calmer girls.

• It's because you girls are hot grown up women and not silly little girls anymore.

P. S. so basically I agree ;)

• Haha girls aren't silly when younger just have hard times making choices!

• That makes sense, what I like about growing up is that you're more clear on what you don't want. Also your body melted my face off, wow geez lady ;)

• Because older women is more experienced?
    But not every younger guy talk to older women.
    Maybe you're beautiful.
    Maybe you look you look young.