Religion and dating POLL: Date other religions?

Would you date someone who is not religious if you were or someone who was religious if you weren't?

• I am religious and would date an atheist/agnostic.
    27% (4)11% (1)21% (5)Vote
  • I am religious and would not date an atheist/agnostic.
    27% (4)11% (1)21% (5)Vote
  • I am atheist/agnostic and would date someone religious.
    27% (4)44% (4)33% (8)Vote
  • I am atheist/agnostic and would NOT date someone religious.
    19% (3)34% (3)25% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I was born and raised Catholic but I do not consider myself very devout or super hard-core religious about my faith. I don't care who I date so long as they do not impose their beliefs on me or try to dissuade me from my faith. I may not be super religious but I do believe in God and if I'm not trying to persuade you that He exists, why should the person I date try to persuade me that He doesn't exist?

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would not date someone outside of my religion. There are way too many differences.

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm a christian and would date anything but an atheist. I will never get involved with an unholy non- believer.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't like to say I'm religious, but I believe in god yes. I wouldn't mind dating an atheist but we both need to have a mutual respect for each other. Honestly it would make me a little sad that he didn't believe, but I wouldn't ever force him to do anything he didn't want.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm Christian but that's me, I don't care what my date's religion is as long as they don't bash mine.

2|1
    0|0
  • Voted C. I'm an athirst, but I wouldn't mind dating a religious person as long as she doesn't impose her faith on me. I too wouldn't impose atheism on her.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they are like hardcore Jesus freaks, that could be a problem. But just your everyday day religious types are fine to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|1
    1|0
    • Are you religious?

• No, I'm an atheist. I wouldn't date a religious person or even an agnostic. And I wouldn't date anyone who significantly disagrees with me on matters of politics or philosophy.

• I'm an atheist but I would date only some religious people (Buddhist, Wiccan, Hindu).

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as they don't drag me to their obnoxious"sacred institution" they call home or make me read some awful book written by some random dude years ago who is their "savior"

1|2
    1|0